Hunttalk superbowl predictions

Well Jimmy had it in his hands to win
Missed Emanuel Sanders on the deep touchdown.
O line didn't protect in the 4th quarter.
Anyone nail the score?
Im happy for Andy Reid and that Tyreek Hills child doesn't have to try and out run dad tonight

Was pushing for Grap to make one final touchdown though he overthrew it... Had he, I would have been tight on that score.

However, Grap, being that average QB, couldn't take the Whiners to Disney World. 🙄🤣

All humor aside, good game!

My impressions.

49'ers better team. Mahones better quarterback. Andy Reid is loveable and loved. Best officiated Super Bowl. Several close calls and I agreed with all.

Yeah, KC. Enjoyed this one.

My impressions.

49'ers better team. Mahones better quarterback. Andy Reid is loveable and loved. Best officiated Super Bowl. Several close calls and I agreed with all.

Yeah, KC. Enjoyed this one.
Agree good game. Although I thought the Kittle PI call was a bit petty.

On the PI call, watching live, I called the shove off before the flag. My wife, as always, was rooting for 49'ers and asked what I was talking about. Explanation to her and I do know the rules better then her.

Agree that every tight end pushes off, but not 30 yards down field with all eyes on you.

Hanging at the cabin. Below zero all weekend. Caught last half of the game, kinda like past elections. Congrats to KC!

On the PI call, watching live, I called the shove off before the flag. My wife, as always, was rooting for 49'ers and asked what I was talking about. Explanation to her and I do know the rules better then her.

Agree that every tight end pushes off, but not 30 yards down field with all eyes on you.
I also called it before the ref.,49ers fan for 25yrs,but Kittle definitely blew that play.
Game changer for sure. 〽💥

Not the reason they lost but they weren't calling any fouls Ive never seen a game with 0 holding calls or 0 defensive pass interference calls also the helmet to helmet on Garoppolo is supposed to be called %100 of the time.
During Mahomes scrambles the game plan was to hold Deforest Bruckner he could be seen with his Jersey stretched out as Mahomes scrambles by on numerous plays.
The refs need to call the rest of the year the same way they called the superbowl. But it needs to be consistent.

Not the reason they lost but they weren't calling any fouls Ive never seen a game with 0 holding calls or 0 defensive pass interference calls also the helmet to helmet on Garoppolo is supposed to be called %100 of the time.
During Mahomes scrambles the game plan was to hold Deforest Bruckner he could be seen with his Jersey stretched out as Mahomes scrambles by on numerous plays.
The refs need to call the rest of the year the same way they called the superbowl. But it needs to be consistent.

Agreed, several missed holding calls. And the BS PI in the end zone.... there’s no foul for face guarding in the NFL! Stupid, I am glad for Reid to finally get a ring though!
Matt

However, Grap, being that average QB, couldn't take the Whiners to Disney World. 🙄🤣

Patrick Mahomes
Completed 26 of 42 passes for 286 yards
6.8 yards per attempt
2 interceptions

Jimmy Garoppolo
20 of 31 passes for 219
7 yards per attempt
2 interceptions

Both very Romo.

The real MVP was the Cheifs 4th qtr blitz.
Mahomes numbers were padded by hitting a few wide open receivers for big plays.

I don't know how many of you have actually been able to watch Mahomes on weekly basis, but you got to see a little bit of his magic last night. Yes things were not going well for 3 quarters, but he figured it out and got it done. That is what separates him from the others.

I predict I'll eat to much
I was right! My neighbors had everyone on the street(all 4 of us) over for Soup'r bowl. Some great chili, chicken tortilla and poblano chicken soup were consumed. The cheese and wild game platter appetizers were a good warm up.
We delayed the start of watching, they have one of them fancy satellite gizmo's, and thankfully we skipped most of the commercials and the hoochi halftime show.

Congrats to the Chefs...

Yep. The reason the Niners lost is Patrick Mahomes. mtmuley
He was certainly part of it. I know he hit a wide open hill and Watkins for big plays the hill play could have been made by Romo the Watkins throw was more of a challenge but he was wide open
It wasn't being content going into the half with a tie and 1:48 on the clock?
Or Kittle pushing off when it wasn't necessary?
Or Garoppolo missing Sanders for the long touch down?
Or Andy Reid adjusting to the single high safety on 1st and 2nd downs in the 4th qtr?
It wasn't steve Spagnuolo unleashing the blitz and completely stopping the 49ers offense in the 4th when there was no time for the 49ers to make necessary adjustments? The same Spagnuolo that shut down the 07 record breaking Patriots in the superbowl with a similar strategy.
I mean come on Mahomes is special no denying it but that was a very mediocre game and he looked like he was seeing ghost for 3/4 of it.
Do you guys really think it's magic? It was Good coaching some luck and mahomes did just enough to get it done.
Did he really have a better game than Chris Jones?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back