Hunt Talker Hunt 2014

It looks like we've got the area figured out finally, in case there's anyone that hasn't been paying attention to the google group.

Looking forward to it, should be a blast.

There has been serious leg work done by some overly generous forum members to coordinate this hunt.

Including local Montana guys sharing hunting spots and spending time arranging logistics for us out-of-towners.

Awesome stuff.

There has been serious leg work done by some overly generous forum members to coordinate this hunt.

Including local Montana guys sharing hunting spots and spending time arranging logistics for us out-of-towners.

Awesome stuff.

I would like to echo the same sentiment. I feel very fortunate to be involved in this event.

Thanks, guys.

This is so awesome - you guys enjoy yourselves and have a blast! Can't wait to see some sweet bruins and camp pics! Good luck boys!

Please don't everyone start thinking that someone else is getting the evidence, er, I mean the photos. YOU be the one to share with us working stiffs back home the fun and (mis)fortunes to be had on this glorious adventure.

Please don't everyone start thinking that someone else is getting the evidence, er, I mean the photos. YOU be the one to share with us working stiffs back home the fun and (mis)fortunes to be had on this glorious adventure.

Oh yea, this DEFINITELY needs to be a live hunt thread with many updates - surely someone will have service enough to keep us posted...hopefully someone with a little couth and discretion with the Cushman 'after dark' photos, though!

Oh yea, this DEFINITELY needs to be a live hunt thread with many updates - surely someone will have service enough to keep us posted...hopefully someone with a little couth and discretion with the Cushman 'after dark' photos, though!

Just for that you're getting a drunk selfie :D

I'm getting anxious to start packing some bear meat. Hopefully a couple sizes up from this one I was watching last night.

image_zpsebbc34bb.jpg

Im betting you guys are going to have a blast. Im getting married May 10th and I don't think its even worth joking about postponing for a bear hunt.

Me and my girlfriend were talking about getting married in May, but she said no because she doesn't want me gone every year on our anniversary...so we're getting married in July

Back