HUNT is 1 month away...

I hope we all shoot the biggest one of whatever. I guess it would have no meat left if we all did shoot it though. ha ha

A group picture with 20 or 30 rams sounds pretty awesome. We need to work on that idea some.

What do you think? :D

I can make reservations for a room if someone wants to bunk with me let me know so we can split the cost of the room.Let me know.Hey Cali the Super 8 were staying at is about 14 miles out of town correct,just so I pick the right one. ;)

It's the Airport Super 8 motel. The address is 11027 IH 35, North San Antonio. The number to the motel is (210)637-1033. I haven't been there, so I don't know if it's 14 miles outside of town or not... ;) All I know is that it's supposed to be close to the airport and it was fairly cheap. If Moosie is staying with me, then either Tom or someone else can stay with you and split your room bill. I'm sure someone will!

DS is comnig to pick me up he says.. HE will be there by 6..... CALI.. I"LL offer the BED for DS, AND I'll take the FLOOR.....

JASON and INDY need a place too ?!?? NO ?!!?

Kraven.. I take one with ya....

I will be there sometime on thursday around noon or earlier if needed I am driving....

Also I can pick anyone up at the airport.. I will either be in my suburban or 1 ton king cab
Delw

It sounds like there will be plenty of transportation to the ranch. Will there be rides to the airport available for at least Kraven and me on Sunday? We're not going on to the hog hunt, and have to be back at work on Monday. :(

We may still need another room or two for Inday Jay and Jason, and maybe Tom?

Geez - DS AND Oscar in my room? :eek: Wanta take bets on whether I get any sleep? I hear DS likes to chat a little, and I KNOW Moosie does....

Does everyone have a Hunt Talk Hat, so we can recognize each other? Moosie was supposed to send me a camo yuppie hat, but hasn't :( ....so I may have to wear my white Hunt Talk hat ( or my old Blaze orange "Calif. Hunter" hat that Chambo sent me before it became politically incorrect. :eek: )

How many of us did there end up on this trip?

I need to get one.. was going to have oscar bring one or 2 down for me.... However I will be wearing the New Del-Mart Inc. T shirt..when time gets closer I will shoot every one my celphone #...

As far as sunday Goes I could drop you guys off at the airport... was going to do a little bass fishing anyway....

Delw

Delw

That sounds great Del,you can have the second bed.If anyone wants the floor they can have it
Yeah Cali I got the camo Hunt Talk hat.

Guess I will have to wear my camo Hoosierhunting.com hat...had this dang adminstrator job for two years now and still havent got a stinking hat or anything. Indy J and I get in later on thrusday just in time for booby bars to open, will make a reservation at the same hotel as you all!

10-4 good buddy...... I got Cali-s Wrapped and sealed.. I'm just wanting to HAnd deliver it.. SO I can KISS his BUTT while I do it ;) HAHA

GETTING fired up..... I think I need to start shooting my bow soon..... :eek: :eek:

DON't make me turn on the Settings so peopel can see what admin edited their post... YOU PRICK
HAHAHAH !!!! (FUNNY THOUGH, I had to read it twice to catch it
)

Back