Huge P&Y AZ Coues

AZ402

post-1374-1157504715.jpg

I don't know the guy who shot this buck but it is a STUD! Here is a link to the story.
http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3920&st=15

I'm guessing under 115, I haven't seen a score for this buck yet. They don't get much better than that on public land with a bow.

Roy, I may make a quick run out to a tank this friday evening. The coues should be hitting it but sitting there all day this time of year sucks. Anytime you want to get out here for that let me know. I have a few decent spots in a few units.

Oak, I'd say that's a heck of a guess.

Jim, easier to draw than some elk hunts. It all depends on when and where you apply. Most all of the December hunts have 50 or less tags now. Great hunt if you can draw it. They have hunts in Oct & Nov in many units. Not the quality of the Dec hunt but possible to take a nice buck. This buck was taken on an OTC archery tag.

Sweeeet! Stan thanks for the post- he's a pig alright! Looks like a typical coues bow quiver.....bring a dozen arrows and cross you fingers :D

Man, I have to get one of those! Thanks for sharing the picture. I am definitely putting in for a tag next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back