Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

How's the weather where you are?

pretty tired of it here too.. i lost track of how many consecutive days i spent plowing the lane out.. on the bright side it looks like the very tail end of the extended 15 day forecast finally shows something above 30 degrees

Last week it was snowing in Las Vegas, yesterday we went into town and it was 72 degrees.:D

30 inches of snow on the level. Crazy winds yesterday made some absurd drifts and a 6 foot cornice on my roof. -15 and dropping, but in the middle of the night I can still walk out on the back porch in my underwear and pee and I don’t die, so it’s not so bad.5CA5AA4E-35A3-4239-9EBB-C463B7A3E51A.jpeg

Just terrible here too :LOL:
A comfortable 21C overnight and only getting up to 27C during the day. We’ve had a few showers but at least the grass is starting to green up after the HOT dry summer.
Can’t imagine some of the temps you folks are experiencing.

Spent the day worrying about deer and raking snow off my folks’ roof in Central Oregon.

Attachments

• 95E2B2CB-4F79-485A-B11A-49C5770C5984.jpeg
    95E2B2CB-4F79-485A-B11A-49C5770C5984.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Central Idaho is very cold and snow everywhere.
Just watched the ag weather and March isn't looking good. Below normal temps and very wet and even snow fall for most of the state. If that happens there will be no early getting into the woods for bear hunting by vehicles.
Last couple of days we finally have sun and somewhat clear skies but it's still cold out.

-25 and f'n cold.... supposed to warm up slowly I guess. Lots of snow again.... hopefully we get some melt and no big spring dumps or we might have a problem.

Attachments

• 20131207_103007.jpg
    20131207_103007.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 2
-18 right now. Wind to pick up to 30mph+ for next day or two. Normally 35 degrees this time of year. No end in sight.

This year been terrible inmyneck of the woods in NY, not insanely cold however months on months of cold and damp. They amount of standing( now frozen ) water is something I haven’t seen in recent history.

Back