How's the weather where you are?

Here in the Springs it was 5F this morning when I got up. Saturday through last night we ended up with 9in of Fresh snow. Looks like it will be about 20F this afternoon.

The Minnesota weather is starting to get on my nerves. -23 yesterday and -15 this morning. The wind is making it feel worse. My 2 year old daughter was crying yesterday morning because it hurt to breathe. I usually don't mind the cold and snow, but I can't wait to head to Florida next month to get out of this state for 10 days.

The Minnesota weather is starting to get on my nerves. -23 yesterday and -15 this morning. The wind is making it feel worse. My 2 year old daughter was crying yesterday morning because it hurt to breathe. I usually don't mind the cold and snow, but I can't wait to head to Florida next month to get out of this state for 10 days.
The wind chill is brutal here too. Better today than yesterday though.

Tit bit nipply

iveghu.jpg

Well, yesterday in Ramsay, MT it warmed up to a comfy -5. I walked outside and oddly, the sky was... Blue (???) But the real weird thing was there was this big, yellow, bright thing up in the sky. It was so bright I couldn't directly look at it for more than a second or 2. It seemed vaguely familiar, like something from a half-remembered dream. What's with that?

Don’t depsair folks - the sun is still there.:giggle:

Attachments

• E051B319-C429-45C5-AE0E-207673A2424B.jpeg
    E051B319-C429-45C5-AE0E-207673A2424B.jpeg
    972.5 KB · Views: 3
Real rain in NM today. Just like a coastal storm even. Nice steady rain. Odd for NM.
Suppossed to turn back to snow for a couple days now too. Might even get up to average moisture for season in the south.
So things are looking good for the critters after the drought & dry start this year.

Spent a good part of Saturday shoveling a 5 foot thick windslab off part of the roof, yesterday busting through waist deep snow to remove an ice dam (roof leak).

Over it, leaving for the Keys in a week.

Full white out conditions since 9am. Got 6-8" overnight. Now all there is ,is blowing snow.. ...... with the sun burning thru every once in a while,blinding you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back