How many…

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date

How many squares of TP per day for a hard-core, extreme, back country hunt?

• 1-10

• 11-20

• Half a roll

• None, I use vegetation or clothing

• My bum is so sensitive I can only use aloe scented baby wipes.

• I have stage fright and can only use a vault toilet at a developed campground

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seems like a trick question. It really depends on the previous meal line-up. I mean the answer is different if for dinner the night before you had a fresh grouse than if you had, let's say, Mountain House chili.

As a child, I must have had a bad TP experience that I repressed because running out of TP is higher on my backcountry fears list than grizzly bears, rockslides, meth heads, or getting lost.

A few years ago, my brother picked me up at the airport for a trip to the Frank Church Wilderness. I had left my pack with him, partially loaded, after a trip into the same spot a month earlier. We overnighted at his cabin, but before going to bed, I threw some things in my pack. When I got up the next morning, I threw a few more things in my pack. At the trailhead, I topped it off for a five day trip. I ended up getting my sheep the next morning. As I was rearranging my pack for the trip back to the truck, I found that I had four full rolls of toilet paper in it. Apparently, there had been a roll in it when my brother picked me up, and I had added a new roll each time I touched the pack. Luckily, TP doesn’t weigh too much. 🤪

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back