Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

How many…

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date

How many squares of TP per day for a hard-core, extreme, back country hunt?

• 1-10

• 11-20

• Half a roll

• None, I use vegetation or clothing

• My bum is so sensitive I can only use aloe scented baby wipes.

• I have stage fright and can only use a vault toilet at a developed campground

Results are only viewable after voting.
I notice you post this the day before I leave for Rendezvous. Green Decoys wipe, right?

I don't know about socks, but I have come home with my thermal top sleeveless.

Greenhorn is right. Snow. Keep going until it comes back clear.

Way too much daylight between “11-20” sheets and half a roll (250 sheets). I thru-hiked the AT and resupplied every 4-5 days. A half-roll was sufficient for 5 days (50 sheets/day), and that was on a 5000 calorie/day diet.

After exhaustive research I've deduced that the average number of sheets is determined mostly by whether one is a folder or a wadder.

I can't believe I actually responded to this post, but in my experiences hunting the Rockies I have several funny as Hell stories relating to this function in the field.

After having what I’m pretty sure was giardia on two of my hunts I’d say a whole roll, a bag of wipes, some diaper rash cream and a way to off yourself to end the suffering if it gets too bad. I was close to sending out a SOS I was so sick. Luckily I had cell service and was at my little shack. I feel for those who get sick when truly in the back country.

I’ve learned not to trust water even to rinse out a cup or pot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back