How big is this bull??

and my guess was 400 btw. (thought you were in MT scouting???, I return to HUNT TALK this afternoon and you have the dam thing on the ground. hahahahah awesome)

You deserve every inch of that bull!!! Congrats!!

Indeed Dan must have been right there with you!

Congrats on the bulls, heck of a hunt. Also on having a year to remember, how many more tags you have left for the year?

I'm afraid there would have been a whole bunch of boot leather adorning your buddies back pockets if he had decided to pass on that bull! Just a guess. Great pics, Awesome subject choice!!

Two amazing bulls! They say karma is a #%$*&, but obviously that's only bad karma - you earned a boat load of good karma last year (you may have just used up a bit of that;), but I'm sure there's still some left). Hopefully all that good karma smiled on those two friendly pack mules you found as well. Congrats to both of you!!!

I'm pretty sure I used up all of it..............but good karma is a good thing, as evidenced here;)

Two amazing bulls! They say karma is a #%$*&, but obviously that's only bad karma - you earned a boat load of good karma last year (you may have just used up a bit of that;), but I'm sure there's still some left). Hopefully all that good karma smiled on those two friendly pack mules you found as well. Congrats to both of you!!!

That karma did smile on those two..........they basically got to keep almost everything they packed out.

FIver and I still have a couple tags left in our pockets for elk and many deer so I know we will not be going hungry this winter.........

A nice fat Montana Cow Elk is going to be in trouble in November;)

And thanks everyone for the comments, truly is a bull of a lifetime for me...

And got to share the experience with one of my best friends is non replaceable........

Great job guys! I love seeing bulls like that come out of general areas, it gives me hope since I have yet to draw an elk tag.

Matt,
I've got to say that out of all the guys on the site, I'm glad it happened to you. After your season with Dan last year, you deserved that bull as much as anyone.

Well done, congratulations!

Great hunt. Great friend. Great experience. I think I was just as excited to see him drop that big hoss as he was. Appreciate all the compliments. Thank You.

Ditto what Gerald said Matt. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats. You have really earned that sob....

WOW!!! He has EVERYTHING! What a monster!!!!!!

I am thinking you wont settle for some cow in MT either....

Matt,
Congrats! And what a bull!!! I'm sure you will relive that hunt for a lifetime. I agree with Gerald Martin, couldn't have happened to a better guy, enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back