Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Holidays and in-laws

MIL and SIL spent four days with us over Christmas. SIL could not stop coughing. She said she had a sore throat before coming. She would sit at our kitchen island and hack up a lung as we prepared food. At one point, I told her she needed to do something about that cough. She got offended and went to her room for a couple hours. At least that meal was unadulterated. I'm now waiting for the incubation period to finish so my wife and I can get sick. Awesome.

MIL and SIL spent four days with us over Christmas. SIL could not stop coughing. She said she had a sore throat before coming. She would sit at our kitchen island and hack up a lung as we prepared food. At one point, I told her she needed to do something about that cough. She got offended and went to her room for a couple hours. At least that meal was unadulterated. I'm now waiting for the incubation period to finish so my wife and I can get sick. Awesome.
At least she didn't hack a snot wad in the salad,,,😱

My wife's side is here at our house for Christmas today. The sister in law...I can't even clean it up enough for HT. I'll have to wait til I cool off. Some buddies are goose hunting today I'm gonna bail and go join them. Anyhow the bad cooking thread got me thinking, let's hear the in-law stories.. @TEEPEECREEPIN FREAK! I know you got something don't hold out on us.
So we won't do christmas with the in-laws until next week this year, but my MIL started getting me pajama pants years ago, just recently it's transitioned into underwear. I mean they're nice smart wool boxer briefs, but still undies, and I think two years ago my wife started laughing when I opened them it they were brightly striped and my MIL said, "well I thought they'd look good on him." She's also been known to have a few too many glasses of wine and give a discrete pinch or two when I she walks up behind me.

My FIL will just complain the entire time we're there. It'll be awesome.

How awkward is that discreet/discrete pinch?
So we won't do christmas with the in-laws until next week this year, but my MIL started getting me pajama pants years ago, just recently it's transitioned into underwear. I mean they're nice smart wool boxer briefs, but still undies, and I think two years ago my wife started laughing when I opened them it they were brightly striped and my MIL said, "well I thought they'd look good on him." She's also been known to have a few too many glasses of wine and give a discrete pinch or two when I she walks up behind me.

I'm pretty fortunate to be honest with my family and in laws. Spoiler alert I'm basically the cousin eddy of any family function. Sooooooo yeah....

Enjoy your family today amigo. What's the relation to your SIL?

Cheers.....
View attachment 257783
Dying to know if you put hot liquid or cold in that mug?
Think I'd have a tough time using the handle.😏

What's she look like?

Not good. Which is not good for my future. Also, BS crazy. Again, not good.

"Our holiday's were such a mess. How did you get through it?"
"I had a lot of help from Jack Daniels."
Lol. We got one more Christmas left, mybdads side this Friday. I have consumed a ridiculous amount of jim beam the last week or so. Wire and I have been at each others throats everyday between, normally we don't fight mu h at all. Holidays are fun.

Lol. We got one more Christmas left, mybdads side this Friday. I have consumed a ridiculous amount of jim beam the last week or so. Wire and I have been at each others throats everyday between, normally we don't fight mu h at all. Holidays are fun.
I need to detox bad. I haven't broken a sweat from anything physical in well over a week. I've over drank 5 out of the last 7 days. I've had 1 veggie in the last week that wasn't stuffed or covered in something ridiculously unhealthy.

No contact with my in-laws for over a year. I caught my chitbag, convicted felon, dope dealing, nephew stealing from me, and put a thumpin on him. They all think I should have looked the other way. Nope !
good for you, no need to enable stupid just to keep family that you don't like happy.

Dying to know if you put hot liquid or cold in that mug?
Think I'd have a tough time using the handle.😏
Bailey's and coffee.

You're pretty sick chubbs......😉

Sooooo I've also thought about my first comment on i have it pretty good. It's always a win when my wife doesn't yell at me on the way home because her and my mom do not get along at all...... love that shit.

As Clark W would say..... it's all about the experience honey.

Usually i hit the garage stash pretty hard when that happens.

MIL/FIL are great BIL/SIL not so much. About four years ago my SIL started asking my wife what she thought about how her son (our nephew) was progressing. My wife never really said much cause she figured her brother/SIL couldn’t handle it. So after a couple years of this my wife asked her brother if they could chat about how his son/our nephew was doing. We suspect autism.

Rather than saying it wasn’t my wife’s place, my BIL went ballistic and spent two hours on the phone treating my wife like shit and then did the same to my MIL. My wife and MIL just took it. Nobody called out the BIL/SIL for this BS because we all figure if we do, we’ll never see them again. Now I basically spend every get together ignoring them and pretending things aren’t bad. This Christmas I got to listen to excuses about why it’s OK that my nephew wears headphones/muffs at 4K because the bells are too loud. Had to bite my tongue off on that one.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back