Holidays and in-laws

I'm pretty fortunate to be honest with my family and in laws. Spoiler alert I'm basically the cousin eddy of any family function. Sooooooo yeah....

Enjoy your family today amigo. What's the relation to your SIL?

Cheers.....
View attachment 257783
I had a similar mug, only mine was only one sided. It did have one feature yours doesn't have though. It had a hole in the nipple for sipping. I liked that mug, I'm going to have to find a replacement.

I haven’t had to deal with my in laws in 14 years. My wife and I had been dating about two years when her mom decided to tell her that I wasn’t the guy for her because I “wasn’t a cowboy.” My wife laughed at her and long story short got the ultimatum that it was me or her parents. Here we are! 😁

Bailey's and coffee.

You're pretty sick chubbs......😉

Sooooo I've also thought about my first comment on i have it pretty good. It's always a win when my wife doesn't yell at me on the way home because her and my mom do not get along at all...... love that shit.

As Clark W would say..... it's all about the experience honey.

Usually i hit the garage stash pretty hard when that happens.
As a test , something on the rocks, just to get a sense if things perk up.

Uh, no comment on being sick.
Perfectly normal he, him, his behavior.

I had a similar mug, only mine was only one sided. It did have one feature yours doesn't have though. It had a hole in the nipple for sipping. I liked that mug, I'm going to have to find a replacement.
Its official, you move to the top of the ladder if you can produce a pic of your "sippy" cup.🤩

As a test , something on the rocks, just to get a sense if things perk up.

Uh, no comment on being sick.
Perfectly normal he, him, his behavior.
I know that's why gave the winky face.

Would be nice to have a set of pillows like that whether it's hot or cold outside.

I haven’t had to deal with my in laws in 14 years. My wife and I had been dating about two years when her mom decided to tell her that I wasn’t the guy for her because I “wasn’t a cowboy.” My wife laughed at her and long story short got the ultimatum that it was me or her parents. Here we are! 😁

Head scratcher. Like they are just that ingrained into the lifestyle or they wanted her to marry into someone with a ranch?

D1A59ADC-5465-42C0-8C1D-5370CF48B597.gif
Breakfast: tocino, longonisa,eggs, bacon, sardines, rice ect
Lunch: adobo, rice, lumpia, beers, flan, ox tail, fish balls,
Dinner: fish, fried rice, bbq spare ribs, lechon, whiskey, beers, sinigang, empanada, leche flan, bone marrow.
Rinse and repeat for a week.

I just hand them the grand kid and they try to kill me with booze and endless food that I can’t identify.

I don’t mind going to my in laws. They all like to laugh, joke and have a good time. My family however isn’t as enjoyable at times. Me and my brothers have a good time and I like seeing all 3 of them but my sisters and my mom can’t see to see eye to eye on things. They made a mess of our family beach trip this year and I wasn’t looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas with them but it went better than expected so I was thankful for that.

Its official, you move to the top of the ladder if you can produce a pic of your "sippy" cup.🤩
There may be a picture of me with that cup somewhere in the thousands of pictures my wife has but there is no organization to her pics, and I couldn't find it, if it exists. but I did find this one on e-bay. Mine didn't have any writing on it but otherwise it was pretty much the same.
s-l225.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back