Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Tip of an iceberg showing in Michigan...bad news.

Are those bananas a third of the length of a boxcar? Da gum GMOs
I guess. The rest of the GIF is pretty symbolic! HT is the truck taking the brunt of the thread's derailment!

2nd try?
giphy.gif

The reason is,,,,,,we have altered our behavior. If we hadn't, there would be several times more cases. If we think we can go about as business as usual,,,we better hope there is a strong seasonality to the virus. Consider how many cases we had in late February. We have many more virus clusters today than then waiting to take off.
So do we stay at home forever? If not, when do we come out? There’s no cure. Most under 50 need to go ahead and get the Rona so we can get herd immunity.

I miss the Bard of Nashville more with each passing day.

I wonder what a protest by 34000 dead COVID victims would look like?

It might not be as large as some, but it would be more quiet for sure.

So do we stay at home forever? If not, when do we come out? There’s no cure. Most under 50 need to go ahead and get the Rona so we can get herd immunity.

I'd say we need to open the faucet slowly and see how it goes. If good, open more, if bad,, close it some. We can easily overwhelm the health care system if we just let it roll.

No one is liking the choices,, basically we are managing a death toll.

I'd say we need to open the faucet slowly and see how it goes. If good, open more, if bad,, close it some. We can easily overwhelm the health care system if we just let it roll.

No one is liking the choices,, basically we are managing a death toll.

We should start by protecting nursing homes:

Our state has been shamed for not placing a "stay at home" or "shelter in place" order despite having fewer hospitalizations/deaths per capita than surrounding states. Part of that targeted approach involved heavily testing and tracing nursing home workers.

We should start by protecting nursing homes:

Our state has been shamed for not placing a "stay at home" or "shelter in place" order despite having fewer hospitalizations/deaths per capita than surrounding states. Part of that targeted approach involved heavily testing and tracing nursing home workers.

Without a doubt nursing homes should be a very high priority. It won't end well anytime the virus gets into one.

If you don't mind,,,what state do you call home? You can PM me if you prefer.

Without a doubt nursing homes should be a very high priority. It won't end well anytime the virus gets into one.

If you don't mind,,,what state do you call home? You can PM me if you prefer.

Arkansas! No secret there.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back