PEAX Equipment

Tip of an iceberg showing in Michigan...bad news.

Or could just give up, put my head down and be a good little sheep?

better still rant on here about baseball parks like a lunatic with three sheets to the wind. In case you missed it there are some pretty extenuating circumstances happening right now, in other words it might make your argument a bit thin.

Last edited:
better still rant on here about baseball parks like a lunatic with three sheets to the wind. In case you missed it there are some pretty extenuating circumstances happing right now, in other words it might make your argument a bit thin.
The only thing I find "thin" is your ability to be polite and not accuse another of being a "lunatic with three sheets to the wind". If your bothered by my take on what's happened to MY hunting rights where I live, you could certainly just not read of it. Extenuating circumstances would include a LEGITIMATE reason to ban an activity IMO. Fishing alone in a boat out in lake superior (it is pretty large) is hardly violating any social distance standards...and turkey hunting? When is the last time you turkey hunted in a group? Both of these are quite solitary exercises, so the "extenuating circumstances" is the only thing that appears thin here.

I reread Buzz's attachment. I do not think it applies in this case. Not political against a party; support for the Bill of Rights.

If Fin is so inclined, so be it. Ban me for political activity.

The governor screwed up.
I appreciate that bobby...I was not trying to whip up political anything. I mightve been better just to say "the state" instead of the Governess - but in the end what's the difference. We wouldnt have a problem saying you screwed up if you had...but for some reason people get all nerves when you speak of the misdeeds of anyone in the ivory towers.

The only thing I find "thin" is your ability to be polite and not accuse another of being a "lunatic with three sheets to the wind". If your bothered by my take on what's happened to MY hunting rights where I live, you could certainly just not read of it. Extenuating circumstances would include a LEGITIMATE reason to ban an activity IMO. Fishing alone in a boat out in lake superior (it is pretty large) is hardly violating any social distance standards...and turkey hunting? When is the last time you turkey hunted in a group? Both of these are quite solitary exercises, so the "extenuating circumstances" is the only thing that appears thin here.

I lost the need for politeness after you inferred I was a sheep because I suggested you should file suit. Generally when ones rights(your language here not mine) are voliated a civil suit is appropriate. Like I said enjoy your litigation.

I lost the need for politeness after you inferred I was a sheep because I suggested you should file suit. Generally when ones rights(your language here not mine) are voliated a civil suit is appropriate. Like I said enjoy your litigation.
Very weak argument - you were impolite from onset...replied mocking with your Shakespeare quote - your now gonna say I was the impolite party in order to justify your behavior? Perhaps you should go back and look - I think I even begged your pardon once or twice in my reply to you. my "sheep" reference is my characterization of anyone who will not stand up and be counted, not pointed at anyone - asked as a rhetorical question stating that I dont find that a viable option. But again, rather than mockery and name calling, you could just "not read it". Just sayin

Damn guys. Settle down. I posted in this thread because it was legit. Keep it legit. Be kind and disagree to your heart's content
I dont have my pants in a bunch - but I wont allow another person to intentionally mischaracterize what I wrote. I did not draw first blood as my accuser has stated, and I also dont have some dying need to win an argument. I'd just rather that people who are only staying in a thread to be destructive be sanctioned or banned for it.

I'm still trying to figure out why you can't buy a pillow or home improvement stuff?

Totally agree with the OP on the overreach of the gov in several states.

If joe would go ahead and pick a vp at least Michigan's gov would calm down and stop trying to get attention.

We can fish(non motorized) and we can turkey hunt, In Fact the state will change your LE tag if it exceeds 50 miles from your residence and allow you to have the statewide tag. Believe you me, I would love to take my boat to east traverse bay for Cisco fishing right now, but you forgot to mention the plethora of boats on the Detroit River that had 2-3-4-5 fisher people on board while the 6’ rule was in place, THOSE people who disregarded the EO for selfish reasons and for THOSE people who don’t have a moral respect for fellow humans. I dont like her policies but it is her prerogative to protect the people that can’t protect themselves or others

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and recent executive orders issued in Michigan, we are encouraging hunters to hunt close to home. If you have already purchased and have in your possession a 2020 spring turkey kill tag for an area far from home, go to Michigan.gov/HuntLocal to convert your existing tag into Hunt 0234.
Quoted from Michigan DNR website

All activities on, in, and around a 33,000 acre reservoir near me have been stopped for coronavirus. This was basically due to a couple of spots where large sand bar parties were occurring on weekends.
It’s the peak crappie spawn and no one can fish. This at a time when plenty of people need to catch their own meal.

Locked in 3...2...1...

Probably so. It would be nice if we were able to discuss some of these statewide hunting and fishing access issues. Hopefully, these issues are very temporary.

This is not a rant. Not a rant.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Well, it read like a rant. Was it really needed to refer to Detroit as Detoilet??? You tip your hand more than a little there.

The continued life of the state's residents carries some weight. Maybe as much as another resident's desire to fish or hunt.

These are not normal times. Touch decisions are being made. They aren't always perfect.

Point me to where the evil is, I don't see it. I see a governor who may have drawn lines in an imperfect way. The dilemma for any governor is there is not a perfect way to draw the lines.

"Blow up your t.v. throw away your paper
Go to the country, build you a home"

It'll solve a lot of perceived problems. I quit paying attention to the news a week ago, maybe a little more, and turns out, my life got a lot better. The only stress I have now are the consistent frosts and my pear trees are just starting to flower.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back