Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

The ambiguity of theft and failure of enforcement

I am pro enforcement - even pro death penalty for capital cases. Just think it is absurd to suggest the later for $150 worth of fuel.
I’ll send you the bills to replace equipment and stolen fuel. I bet you don’t pay it. Put your money where your mouth is. Maybe you could start a go fund me to help.

I’ll send you the bills to replace equipment and stolen fuel. I bet you don’t pay it. Put your money where your mouth is. Maybe you could start a go fund me to help.
It blows man but the rot in the justice system is ways higher than the police you are dealing with, if the DA, Mayor, Chief what have you do not enforce punishment there is not much the polic can do, vote accordingly.

In the mean time insurance and better security seem to be the options in front of you. Time to lock up fuel. If it was me I'd lock up my fuel and leave like a decoy tank with water or something let them steal that.

It blows man but the rot in the justice system is ways higher than the police you are dealing with, if the DA, Mayor, Chief what have you do not enforce punishment there is not much the polic can do, vote accordingly.

In the mean time insurance and better security seem to be the options in front of you. Time to lock up fuel. If it was me I'd lock up my fuel and leave like a decoy tank with water or something let them steal that.
Thanks man. I’m just super frustrated. They have some sort of saw that saws through 3/8” chain like nothing on 2 separate gates. There is a decoy there right now with a gps unit on the decoy. They steal that we’re gonna be able to find it. It’s a non working unit but looks like something really nice. Viking guy just takes shit waaaay too seriously. If it happened to him he’d wanna kick some ass too. Keep your crap locked guys it’s only gonna get worse as the economy cools off. The sheriff told me our stuff is about as secure as it gets for an equipment yard. He says you have nice stuff and unfortunately these clowns think they’re entitled to it.

Last edited:
We used to call it GTA. Serious time.
Heard about a guy that just got caught for his 14th carjacking and out on release. Again.
Now Alb. po po used to just shoot anyone 1st and have had a DOJ oversight comm. watching.
They still just shoot and forget to turn on the body cam. They just shoot the wrong ones now. IMHO

This last week in Albacrackie has sealed my Mad Maxx theory of the Duke City. I was right when they changed from a Dodger minority team to a isotope , lost cause.

In reality one can watch a YT video of crap happening and it can be anywhere in the US now.
I hope these folks know I have a 9 on me and watching my truck. I won't hesitate. Rio's elk leg is in there.

Thanks man. I’m just super frustrated. They have some sort of saw that saws through 3/8” chain like nothing on 2 separate gates. There is a decoy there right now with a gps unit on the decoy. They steal that we’re gonna be able to find it. It’s a non working unit but looks like something really nice. Viking guy just takes shit waaaay too seriously. If it happened to him he’d wanna kick some ass too. Keep your crap locked guys it’s only gonna get worse as the economy cools off. The sheriff told me our stuff is about as secure as it gets for an equipment yard. He says you have nice stuff and unfortunately these clowns think they’re entitled to it.
Sounds awful man, I didn't catch it was an equipment yard I thought it was residential. Dealing with more professional just your neighborhood crackhead I guess. Hopefully with the gps they can catch them somewhere with enough to stick.

Sounds awful man, I didn't catch it was an equipment yard I thought it was residential. Dealing with more professional just your neighborhood crackhead I guess. Hopefully with the gps they can catch them somewhere with enough to stick.
Oh ya man they have look outs in our industrial park. Can see them on the camera. He leaves with the last welder flashes his lights and the other cars at the entrances scatter like rats.

So I answer flip hyperbole with a little flip hyperbole and others go on long rants and I am the one who takes things too seriously? Interesting (in the British sense of the word).
Yep I took this too seriously, that comparison to the taliban bullshit strikes a big nerve with me. I wouldn't have commented otherwise.

Dont waste your time calling the cops. Bureacrats with badges. You have to decide if youre willing to live with the consequence of taking action. I am. Word gets around and they look for easier prey.

Dont waste your time calling the cops. Bureacrats with badges. You have to decide if youre willing to live with the consequence of taking action. I am. Word gets around and they look for easier prey.
More great civic input.

I was just about to post that it looks like we have a taliban faction on HT. The next question for discussion is whether girls should be able to go to school. #makingamericamiddleagesagain
I do not see a reason to link the issue of how some of us support dealing with harmful criminal behavior with the issue of the chromosome mix someone is born with but you do you if a strong parallel is there as you parse through your sources of facts and news. Yada yada Adolf and ad hominem for anyone not in your choir.

Here in my county our jail is 100% full so when someone is arrested, they have to be released right away or put in jail and someone else gets released. They put a measure on the ballot asking for money to build a new jail and we vote it down. All of our police departments are chronically short handed, so they put measures on the ballot to get money to hire more officers. We vote them down. But what we will do, is continue to complain about crime and law enforcement and bitch and moan and blame the system. Our system.

I do not see a reason to link the issue of how some of us support dealing with harmful criminal behavior with the issue of the chromosome mix someone is born with but you do you if a strong parallel is there as you parse through your sources of facts and news. Yada yada Adolf and ad hominem for anyone not in your choir.
#sarcasm

We used to call it GTA. Serious time.
Heard about a guy that just got caught for his 14th carjacking and out on release. Again.
Now Alb. po po used to just shoot anyone 1st and have had a DOJ oversight comm. watching.
They still just shoot and forget to turn on the body cam. They just shoot the wrong ones now. IMHO

This last week in Albacrackie has sealed my Mad Maxx theory of the Duke City. I was right when they changed from a Dodger minority team to a isotope , lost cause.

In reality one can watch a YT video of crap happening and it can be anywhere in the US now.
I hope these folks know I have a 9 on me and watching my truck. I won't hesitate. Rio's elk leg is in there.
“Albacrackie” - love it! I learn a new phrase everyday. Unfortunately, I have to drive through Albacrackie in less than two months for my Arizona hunt.

Funny but not really. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back