Hi-capacity mags

ccc23454

With all the rona stuff and dems elected i noticed something weird today when shopping. All reloading components and ammo are scarce (we all know) but no shortage of magazines. Pmags are everywhere and still $12-15 depending on model, some places have sales on them. I have to imagin thats going to be the next thing theres a run on. If our President ever stumbles thru a complete sentence with words gun and capacity in it, its going to be crazy. I am at point that its when not if but maybe i am over thinking it...anyways i grabbed 4 more.

Buy all the high capacity mags while you can. We're limited to 10rds for pistols, that means my 10mm G20 I own purely for Grizz country hunts accross the border is limited to 10rds instead of the standard 15... Thanks Canada, I sure hope to never have to use it and that if I do, that I don't need 11 rounds.

Buy all the high capacity mags while you can. We're limited to 10rds for pistols, that means my 10mm G20 I own purely for Grizz country hunts accross the border is limited to 10rds instead of the standard 15... Thanks Canada, I sure hope to never have to use it and that if I do, that I don't need 11 rounds.
I’ll leave a 15 rounder hidden in a border fence post north of Malta for you.

Dual wield dude90075-188093-roland-deschain_super.jpg

If Biden gets his way(and there's not much stopping him) then you'll need an NFA stamp to use them in public and if you get caught without it you'll be in some serious legal trouble.

If Biden gets his way(and there's not much stopping him) then you'll need an NFA stamp to use them in public and if you get caught without it you'll be in some serious legal trouble.
For now would still need 60 votes in the Senate - not going to happen. Even if Dems kill the fillibuster, I don't think they can get 50 votes for gun control beyond universal background checks. We should all take turns making sure Sen Manchin is safe and well!

For now would still need 60 votes in the Senate - not going to happen. Even if Dems kill the fillibuster, I don't think they can get 50 votes for gun control beyond universal background checks. We should all take turns making sure Sen Manchin is safe and well!
I am thinking that the Democrats are the ones keeping Manchin safe and well. If something happens to him it is almost certain he will be replaced by a Republican. I like the guy so I hope he is safe and well. I am just wondering how much pulling left he can take until switches parties.

I am thinking that the Democrats are the ones keeping Manchin safe and well. If something happens to him it is almost certain he will be replaced by a Republican. I like the guy so I hope he is safe and well. I am just wondering how much pulling left he can take until switches parties.
And that is his leverage - a threat to switch the senate. He is the second most powerful person in America right now. But zero chance he flips until the QAnon crowd is purged. If that doesn't happen soon you may see a few Republcans go the other way.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back