Hello from Western Montana

Snowfly

Hello. I’m a 65 yo fit guy who loves to hunt and fish. I grew up in Montana and then moved to Alaska after college. Recently, moved back and live in Polson. Fly fishing, fly tying, ice fishing, bird hunting, big game hunting and working/training my hunting dog are my interests. I’d enjoy meeting someone with similar interests to get out and chase critters. Feel free to contact me

Welcome to HT! Look forward to pics and stories of your hunt / fish adventures. Some enjoyable fishing opportunities around the Lake County area!

Welcome to the site.
I had some great bbq in Polson one time. Seems I recall they operated out of an old train caboose or something like that.

Hello. I’m a 65 yo fit guy who loves to hunt and fish. I grew up in Montana and then moved to Alaska after college. Recently, moved back and live in Polson. Fly fishing, fly tying, ice fishing, bird hunting, big game hunting and working/training my hunting dog are my interests. I’d enjoy meeting someone with similar interests to get out and chase critters. Feel free to contact me
Great intro. Welcome!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back