New member from CO

Welcome, from the other side of the state with way fewer people! Starting a family and rolling your own hunting partners can be a great way to go. My son and I are headed to Canada for moose this fall.

Welcome, from the other side of the state with way fewer people! Starting a family and rolling your own hunting partners can be a great way to go. My son and I are headed to Canada for moose this fall.
That’s exciting! I recently got to go on a moose hunt here in Colorado with my mom. She drew a bull Shiras tag this last fall

Great to see another member here. Looking to start a family within the next year or so myself. Wife and I are going to have to figure out how we can both go hunting when that happens. Looking forward to seeing some harvests!

Hello all,
I’m a long time lurker but finally joined recently and I figured I should introduce myself. I grew up on the front range of Colorado hunting and fishing as often as possible. I love to hunt anything and everything from small game to waterfowl to elk and everything in between. I enjoy hearing and also sharing hunting stories and it seems like this is a good place for that. I am 27 and hope to be starting a family with my lovely wife some time soon. Perhaps I will be asking you all for marriage/parenting advice too! 😆
Either way I’m excited to join this forum of people who love hunting as much as I do.
Welcome from Conifer... if you need any marginal parenting advise, I've got plenty of mediocre tips ha

Hello all,
I’m a long time lurker but finally joined recently and I figured I should introduce myself. I grew up on the front range of Colorado hunting and fishing as often as possible. I love to hunt anything and everything from small game to waterfowl to elk and everything in between. I enjoy hearing and also sharing hunting stories and it seems like this is a good place for that. I am 27 and hope to be starting a family with my lovely wife some time soon. Perhaps I will be asking you all for marriage/parenting advice too! 😆
Either way I’m excited to join this forum of people who love hunting as much as I do.
Welcome from Littleton. Marriage advice - Always make her laugh, but be serious about being a provider. Forget the small arguments and look to negotiate on the big ones. Happily married for five years (small potatoes for some), but this is what I've learned.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back