New member from CO

Welcome, from the other side of the state with way fewer people! Starting a family and rolling your own hunting partners can be a great way to go. My son and I are headed to Canada for moose this fall.

Welcome, from the other side of the state with way fewer people! Starting a family and rolling your own hunting partners can be a great way to go. My son and I are headed to Canada for moose this fall.
That’s exciting! I recently got to go on a moose hunt here in Colorado with my mom. She drew a bull Shiras tag this last fall

Great to see another member here. Looking to start a family within the next year or so myself. Wife and I are going to have to figure out how we can both go hunting when that happens. Looking forward to seeing some harvests!

Hello all,
I’m a long time lurker but finally joined recently and I figured I should introduce myself. I grew up on the front range of Colorado hunting and fishing as often as possible. I love to hunt anything and everything from small game to waterfowl to elk and everything in between. I enjoy hearing and also sharing hunting stories and it seems like this is a good place for that. I am 27 and hope to be starting a family with my lovely wife some time soon. Perhaps I will be asking you all for marriage/parenting advice too! 😆
Either way I’m excited to join this forum of people who love hunting as much as I do.
Welcome from Conifer... if you need any marginal parenting advise, I've got plenty of mediocre tips ha

Hello all,
I’m a long time lurker but finally joined recently and I figured I should introduce myself. I grew up on the front range of Colorado hunting and fishing as often as possible. I love to hunt anything and everything from small game to waterfowl to elk and everything in between. I enjoy hearing and also sharing hunting stories and it seems like this is a good place for that. I am 27 and hope to be starting a family with my lovely wife some time soon. Perhaps I will be asking you all for marriage/parenting advice too! 😆
Either way I’m excited to join this forum of people who love hunting as much as I do.
Welcome from Littleton. Marriage advice - Always make her laugh, but be serious about being a provider. Forget the small arguments and look to negotiate on the big ones. Happily married for five years (small potatoes for some), but this is what I've learned.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back