Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello from Western NY!

Whitetailgal

Hello everyone! Happy to have found this site.
I started hunting as an adult and it has changed my life in the best way possible. I hunt with bow, crossbow, rifle and purchased a muzzleloader last season. I hunt in Western NY; south of Rochester. I hunt for food first and foremost, but want to start focusing more on harvesting mature bucks.
Hunting is the only thing in life where no matter how much time you spend preparing/scouting or how much skill you possess, a harvest is never a guarantee. It's humbling, challenging and rewarding. The feeling when you harvest an animal is one that nothing else can replicate-what else can get you shaking like a leaf? Or have you feeling like a kid on Christmas eve the night before the season opens?

My husband and I recently bought a house on 40 acres with great deer habitat and hope to implement some quality deer management practices (even though it's a small plot).

My dream hunt would be mule deer in CO!
My other passions are snowboarding, mountain biking and running. I raise chickens, ducks and have two dogs and cats.
Anyways thank you for having me! I hope to be able to learn, share and connect with you all here. Best of luck to you all this season 🦌

Mule deer hunts in CO are very fun. Easily with reach through a number of opportunities. Good luck pursuing that dream and welcome aboard.

Hello everyone! Happy to have found this site.

I started hunting as an adult and it has changed my life in the best way possible. I hunt with bow, crossbow, rifle and purchased a muzzleloader last season. I hunt in Western NY; south of Rochester. I hunt for food first and foremost, but want to start focusing more on harvesting mature bucks.

Hunting is the only thing in life where no matter how much time you spend preparing/scouting or how much skill you possess, a harvest is never a guarantee. It's humbling, challenging and rewarding. The feeling when you harvest an animal is one that nothing else can replicate-what else can get you shaking like a leaf? Or have you feeling like a kid on Christmas eve the night before the season opens?

My husband and I recently bought a house on 40 acres with great deer habitat and hope to implement some quality deer management practices (even though it's a small plot).

My dream hunt would be mule deer in CO!

My other passions are snowboarding, mountain biking and running. I raise chickens, ducks and have two dogs and cats.

Anyways thank you for having me! I hope to be able to learn, share and connect with you all here. Best of luck to you all this season 

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back