Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Have a good labor day...

BuzzH

Have a good labor day weekend...

Remember, in the words of GW BUSH in dealing with the New Orleans mess.."If you dont need gas...dont buy any".. :rolleyes:

You too Buzz...We're laying low...saving the gas budget for when it hopefully slides back to market stability.

Hope every has a fun and safe one. As for me....This is the 1st labor day weekend in memory that I'm not hunting.... Patience grasshopper.

Have a great time everyone. As for LB & myself, we are setting up house in a new location, but that is fine and more than likely for the better. We have not had many weekends off, not complaining, but it has been a very busy summer for the both of us, and working a lot is far better than looking for work. We hope all of you have a great and very safe holiday weekend. :)

I'm going to go and fill up ever gas tank I have...If Bush can waste fuel then so can I..Then I'm going to kill some rabbits, have the neighbor mow the back pasture, cut some firewood,,and get the camper ready to go hunting..

Have a great week-end everyone :D

Hunterman(Tony)

I will spend my Labor Day holding a picket sign with my fellow aircraft mechanics at Northwest Airlines! Please, everyone enjoy your Labor Day, but don't forget those fighting to keep their jobs. After all, this is what Labor Day is all about!

not a good day for my brother.mom and dad had codie at er after football. he hurting but he will be fine

I totally forgot about this being Labor Day Weekend.
Hope everyone has a good Labor Day on Monday,
and LungBuster tell your Mom I tried calling her earlier this week.
Hope Codie wasn't hurt too bad.

We never go anywhere on labor day....we have the city to ourselves and we let all of the other people clog the freeways..... its nice and quiet....every one else have a great weekender.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back