Caribou Gear Tarp

Hard Questions for Mr. Newberg About Fouled Moose Kill, Season 8, Episode 1

I remember one time I watched my wife shoot a pronghorn buck at about 120 yards, perfectly broadside. I watched the bullet impact about 1 inch behind the shoulder and 1/3rd of the way up the body. Pronghorn took off and I could see the blood behind the shoulder....and it kept going, and going, and going...and then I noticed blood running down the opposite side rear leg...wtf?

What happened was the bullet hit a rib on the on-side...turned not quite 90 degrees, ran down the side of the body and exited the off-side hind leg. Probably will never see that again, ever. I'm sure if that was on video, someone could make the claim it was the hunters fault somehow. Luckily we were able to watch the buck bed and got another bullet in it.
I've had the exact thing happen twice, once with a whitetail and the other with a pronghorn.

Wow...all the good you do Big Fin yet you still have to deal with a guy like that?! People are not kidding when they say it’s lonely at the top.

I'll never understand the "insta-hunter" community. I'm sure there's some good guys and gals but man most of them have a severe douche bag factor.

You should ask him if he wants to race up the next ridge. Looks about as in shape as Rosie O'Donnell....

Painful to see what you have to put up with Randy. That said, the way you played the long game to ensure Mr. Respectful had no legs to stand on was simply a masterful. Your strategery is strong. Too bad he will simply move along to a different place to do his bashing, but at least it’s one less audience down. Thanks for all you do, Randy!

Randy,
I respect where you are on this. It is certainly a tough spot to be where you are now. The high road is tough to take sometimes but you did it. I think it is also important to realize that there are a lot more appreciative people than not. Thank you for the positive you bring

Things must be slow in Hoback, Wyoming. The guy or his "cause" is not worth anyone's time or energy.

You cannot fix stupid. There is no other reason for his actions, other than just pure jealousy.

Careful, Randy, you may have a stalker.

He is sure a heavy hitter with 355 followers. Randy and Cam better watch out. Wonder how many followers she has

That's not his real account.........he actually only has 119 followers :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back