Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Happy Anniversary Kim and Big Fin!

Fully committed partners are becoming more unusual in our society. Congratulations on the milestone, and my wish for you all is to grow stronger as the years continue to lengthen.

Congrats! 30 years is quite the milestone. Thank you guys so much for what you do. Since I have started watching fresh tracks at night while the wife reads just her overhearing the show has given her a next level appreciation and understanding for my drive to hunt and explore our public lands. To me that is amazing! Your not just a hunting show your also a free marriage counseling tool...lol. You guys are awesome and an inspiration to a lot of people. Congrats again and keep on keepin on to every new set of Fresh Tracks!

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, Randy!

And to think that I've been on this forum since your 20th years of marriage!

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband Kim. Hope you guys had a great day and wish you many many more wonderful years together

Kim, your husband's by line is so true. I have in fact ran out of health before money, but have no complaints it has been a wonderful ride.

Happy Anniversary to you both

Congrats on 30 years Randy! You definitely out kicked your coverage by marrying her. Finding a wife with her beauty and vision problems is a feat in itself. I was able to do the same lol. Let us hope they don't find out about lasik surgery or we both may be in trouble :)

Heartfelt congratulations on reaching a great milestone. Best wishes for many more together as you continue down this path. You found yourself your perfect partner Mr. Newberg. Always take care of one another. Wishing you both many more.

Congratulations and best wishes for many years to come.

It’s been an interesting journey, and I can’t think of a better pair to share a great life than you two!

Congratulations to both of you!! And thank you both for your selflessness in allowing me, (us) the enjoyment of Randy's hunting experiences and knowledge. It is said
behind every good man is a great wife. And it definitely appears so in your case. Thank you both for all you do.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back