Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Gun Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just accuse a lawyer of getting his understanding of our legal system from Facebook?
Well I suppose so, if he is a lawyer. Plenty of lawyers, doctors, politicians, house wives, etc base their lives on manipulated MSM garbage. Now that I know he is a lawyer, I will hold his opinion in the highest regard.

Biden isn’t gonna do what he said anymore than Trump did what he said was gonna do. They are politicians. They lie. It’s what they do. If they were honest they’d be in a different profession.
Trump, whatever else you may say about him, was not a politician. Didn't need power, didn't need money.

Trump, whatever else you may say about him, was not a politician. Didn't need power, didn't need money.
I knew this was coming from someone. It’s almost expected at this point. Myself though I did vote for Trump both elections. However Hillary still isn’t in jail and Mexico hasn’t paid for the wall so you can’t really say I’m wrong. There is no one who could even want the office of President who isn’t in some way corrupt. I supported who I felt best to protect what we know as America but they are all corrupt.

How long has it been since you took a civics class? It’s been over 30 years for me, but I still understand how legislation is passed.

I think I will order some Cougar Gold cheese and trade it to @MTLabrador for Pmags and Pendleton whiskey.
Cougar Gold is some primo stuff! How about some whine with that cheese?
20201028_102726.jpg

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

It is pretty scary how pacified folks are these days. I suppose Mexico didn't pay for the wall directly, but I'm sure a potato who is totally controlled by the absolute most leftist radicals our country has ever faced will not directly do what they exactly in plain English will say they will do.

It is pretty scary how pacified folks are these days. I suppose Mexico didn't pay for the wall directly, but I'm sure a potato who is totally controlled by the absolute most leftist radicals our country has ever faced will not directly do what they exactly in plain English will say they will do.
My point is not to criticize Trump or Biden but rather point out that all of Washington is corrupt and not to get too worked up when they don’t do exactly what they say in “ plain English “ they are gonna do. We should expect it by now. It’s how the system operates. I could care less if Mexico pays for the wall or if Hillary goes to jail. I’m just making a point. Not everyone does what they say they are gonna do to get elected.

Nope, not pacified, just aware of how the legislative process works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back