Great social media posts..

Liver King is a good type specimen for the narcissism of social media.

Can't just be a guy who hunts for meat, have to be a guy who KILLS wild BEASTS that he also appreciates and loves in a spiritual way... bro.

Can't just do something because he likes it, no,
it has to be a cure for the DEPRESSION that is modern society.

Like my life was all bitter and shitty but then I grew a beard and got an Instagram, and killed a cow elk on private, now I am a DEMIGOD.

Sometimes I think our collective suffering stems from taking ourselves entirely too seriously. But hey I'm not the Liver King, I'm just a guy stuffing whitetail burger into Old El Paso Taco shells...

Reading this and looking at your profile pic I am going to assume you are a legitimate Psychoanalyst.

I admit I'm not much of a bird hunter, but I am very unfamiliar with this carrying technique.

View attachment 204083
See you covered her face to be polite but she would be sad because, as an esteemed influencer, she WANTS to be seen doing that

Reading this and looking at your profile pic I am going to assume you are a legitimate Psychoanalyst.
Actually profile pic is just a dumb TV character doing a skit where he pretended to be smart... THAT is probably a more accurate depiction of me than a legitimate mental health expert

I'm really just a dude who listens to a lot of podcasts.

Actually profile pic is just a dumb TV character doing a skit where he pretended to be smart... THAT is probably a more accurate depiction of me than a legitimate mental health expert

I'm really just a dude who listens to a lot of podcasts.
Look, look, look shut up Charlie it doesn't even matter. You nailed that one.

fm1wyntcad301.jpg

Belichick *could take a few pointers from that guy! Freekin funny as hell! Nice find.

I often wonder if Belichick laughs his ass off watching playbacks of his conferences. He is flippin hilarious in his own manner.

The best Belichick press moment is when an unsuspecting reporter asked him to elaborate on why the Patriots scout long snappers like they do, and why it was necessary to do so.

Belichick basically gives the entire history of the position and its evolution on the spot. Talks for several minutes about the minutae of long snapping and how it informs scouting and drafting them. It's great.

Back