Great Social Media posts?

The best Belichick press moment is when an unsuspecting reporter asked him to elaborate on why the Patriots scout long snappers like they do, and why it was necessary to do so.

Belichick basically gives the entire history of the position and its evolution on the spot. Talks for several minutes about the minutae of long snapping and how it informs scouting and drafting them. It's great.
....while the reporter 'sue-veeds'

1638978039492.png

goodness. i don't know about the regs of his state. but round here, if i was a warden, i'd be real interested in getting clarity from him regarding that social media information on both his "reasonable attempts to track" and "reasonably dress, care for, and prepare edible wild game meat"

no way in hell i'd ever post that photo or be at all proud of the hunt.

View attachment 204576

goodness. i don't know about the regs of his state. but round here, if i was a warden, i'd be real interested in getting clarity from him regarding that social media information on both his "reasonable attempts to track" and "reasonably dress, care for, and prepare edible wild game meat"

no way in hell i'd ever post that photo or be at all proud of the hunt.
Larfest archery whitetail, best shot ever, double lunged. Why was the deer left overnight where is the story of the track? Dude should just leave the head there for the forest to consume too. Not sure what he got out of that deal.

Unless like others said he made a chit shot never recoverved the deer and just found it the next day and felt the need to post it on the gram.

I can laugh at the people admiring themselves and taking it way to seriously but this crap goes beyond vanity.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back