Caribou Gear Tarp

Great Social Media posts?

Spray tan golden and evenly applied - check.
Legs shaved buttery smooth - check.
Dia-beetus Mountain Tang Powder flowing like the mighty Mississippi - check.
Flattest of Flat Bills - check.
Training and shooting pics of my sweet gym poses instead of actually hunting - double check.

View attachment 199644

Hey look that guy finally shot something and found it. Wadda you know!
Met this guy and his crew at the game and fish in Tucson just before they were heading out on their Coues hunt and he wasn't very talkative, and then I asked what unit and he acted like it was top secret info. I actually messaged him on Instagram to offer help as I've hunted these deer for 43 years and no response. Later I see a youtube video where his buddy is taking 800 yard shots at a buck and missed. If that's as close as you can get to a buck you should probably stop hunting.

Is there some way to fix this contest so a participant of this thread can win? I’d assume it would be pure comedy gold. And yes I entered

Is there some way to fix this contest so a participant of this thread can win? I’d assume it would be pure comedy gold. And yes I entered
Did you feel the need to shower afterwards? Like “Crying Game” type shower?

This one made me throw up in my mouth and question if I should ever donate another dollar to the wild sheep foundation. Matzinger being selective again. #publicland And newberg as the emcee. Woof. Keeping sheep on the mountain 😂

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back