Great Social Media posts?

Circular reference...

When you run out of the coolest shed hunting videos to post, you fall back on the story that you keep on talking about for years! LOL! (I can't bring myself to listen to any of it, so I have no idea what is actually covered in this one. Just that he talks about this freaking elk every chance he gets it seems.)

When you run out of the coolest shed hunting videos to post, you fall back on the story that you keep on talking about for years! LOL! (I can't bring myself to listen to any of it, so I have no idea what is actually covered in this one. Just that he talks about this freaking elk every chance he gets it seems.)

The firebull will never die.

Just imagine how you would have probably never heard of it if a normal person had killed it

Is there some way to fix this contest so a participant of this thread can win? Iā€™d assume it would be pure comedy gold. And yes I entered
If I win Iā€™m showing up with a crossbow.

If I win Iā€™m showing up with a crossbow.
One of them double shot crossbows, and tell him the store you bought it from bore sighted it so itā€™s good to go, no practice needed.

Plus a pocket full of hoochie-mammas you insist on squeezing every 3 steps.

Iā€™d finally watch something with the great Cam in it!

One of them double shot crossbows, and tell him the store you bought it from bore sighted it so itā€™s good to go, no practice needed.

Plus a pocket full of hoochie-mammas you insist on squeezing every 3 steps.

Iā€™d finally watch something with the great Cam in it!
Also gotta hunt in jeans, a realtree cotton hoodie, and smoke the entire time.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back