Great Social Media posts?

Put a pair on to scuttle up the attic pull down ladder to change the AC filter this evening. When I got to the top step one came off and it fell to the floor. Finished the filter switch and came down those aluminum steps with a one wheel limp cussin’ myself and Mr Dude.

Even crocs might have been better suited for the job. Flip the 4x4 strap across the back and away you go. Sure they probably would have rolled up or slipped on your foot due to having zero support, but as your laying at the bottom of the ladder all mangled up your crocs will still be attached to your legs!!

Even crocs might have been better suited for the job. Flip the 4x4 strap across the back and away you go. Sure they probably would have rolled up or slipped on your foot due to having zero support, but as your laying at the bottom of the ladder all mangled up your crocs will still be attached to your legs!!
That's called sport mode
And now we know Hey Dudes are the new stalking shoe you need to have to kill big bucks - especially from the truck.

View attachment 235511It’s hard work being the ultimate predator packing your high dollar guided hunt deer a hundred yards or so down to the truck
Too stupid to operate a knife I guess. He’ll probably drive it straight to a locker and have it all ground into jalapeño/cheddar sticks.

A regular modern day mountain man.

#keephammering
#coreAF

It’s about honoring the animal, his ego and pocket book aren’t the one’s benefiting
I thought it was a race to see who is the dumbest MF on the internet.

We’ve got a guy posing with a #10 antelope fawn, a dork who headshot a buck in hey dudes, and a guy who threw a buck that he got guided to over his shoulders to carry it 80 yards to the truck.

None of them are offenses, posting it on the internet to brag on the other hand just makes them look like imbeciles.

It’s not even September 1st FFS.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back