MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Great Social Media posts?

Gonna be interesting to count the ways this chap was not classy....seen on fakebook this evening.View attachment 235135
My cousins father in law showed me a pic like that last year. Arrow entered the deers head upon exit. Apparently deer had his head tucked back on opposite side of his chest when he shot him. I'd like to hope this is similar to what happened here. Doesn't look like it from the angle but hard to say unless you were there. Either way not much class to that photo.

Can't fault the guy for his choice in shoes...shot placement is another story.
I don’t know what the guy’s story was but back when I still had to guess the range, I had a big button buck (🤪) quartered away from me looking back towards me. Since he was smaller than I thought he was (not the “big” doe I thought he was), he was closer than I thought, and I hit high, hitting him in the head.

I don’t know what the guy’s story was but back when I still had to guess the range, I had a big button buck (🤪) quartered away from me looking back towards me. Since he was smaller than I thought he was (not the “big” doe I thought he was), he was closer than I thought, and I hit high, hitting him in the head.
Were you wearing Hey Dudes?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back