Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Great Social Media posts?

My step dad's brother (supposed uncle I know) Qasim deer hunting with us one year. Heard him shoot twice and then he came driving up and dark and the four wheeler was empty....or so I thought the yearling was so small I didn't even see it on the four wheeler rack. I am by no means a big guy and I loaded it with one hand I to the truck. I was in disbelief. I butchered it for him, skinning that thing was like peeling off a slim jim wrapper. Still had faint spots the week before Thanksgiving.
Similar story in our family. I’m a bunch taller and twice the weight of my uncle. He needed new glasses one year and had already shot a couple fawns. Texted that he shot a deer and I went to help. We found the deer easily as a 7mm Mag and CoreLokts make quick work of a 60lb fawn. He was trying to convince me it was bigger than it was when I picked it up and set it on the atv. He looked at me, a bit embarrassed and said, “well $%*&, you don’t have to rub it in!”

We later decided that we were going to get a qualifier target for deer camp. It was going to be a life size target of a greyhound as that was about the size of deer he was always shooting at.

But did you puff your chest out on Instascam? If not you’re not a real hunter.

I’m not so much opposed to the fawn. I’ve killed a dink buck or 3, but to post what he did. Yeesh.
This is it, for me. I've shot some pretty small animals in my life, and consumed them shamelessly. But why does it have to go on the 'gram?🤷‍♂️

It was a legal kill on a Doe/Fawn tag and accomplished management objectives. His only sin is poorly setting up the photo in a respectful and positive manner ...

Like this:

perspec.jpg

Or this

persp-700x780.jpg

Or this:

526b018874dcc.image.jpg

It was a legal kill on a Doe/Fawn tag and accomplished management objectives. His only sin is poorly setting up the photo in a respectful and positive manner ...

Like this:

perspec.jpg

Or this

persp-700x780.jpg

Or this:

526b018874dcc.image.jpg
I know the boy that killed that pig. It was pen raised but was legit that big lol

Like this:

perspec.jpg

Or this

persp-700x780.jpg

Or this:

526b018874dcc.image.jpg
I’m stealing the top one this year. Hopefully I can do it with deer, elk, and a lope.

I will take no grief for it either, or I’ll disable comments.

Back