Great podcast with Ron Mills

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
I downloaded this earlier this week and have been giddy with anticipation since.

I’ve listened to it twice already. Would love to share a cup of coffee with him someday.

Here are the book order detais:
His book is now available on Amazon and in bookstores across the region. Order signed copies directly from Ron Mills at P.O. Box 2, Augusta, MT 59410, phone: (406)562-3335. Signed copies are also available at Latigo and Lace in Augusta, Mt, or from Stoneydale Press, located at 523 Main St., Stevensville, MT 59870, phone: (406)777-2729, or via the web at either at [email protected] or www.stoneydale.com.

No. You can order directly from Ron.
Here are the book order detais:
His book is now available on Amazon and in bookstores across the region. Order signed copies directly from Ron Mills at P.O. Box 2, Augusta, MT 59410, phone: (406)562-3335. Signed copies are also available at Latigo and Lace in Augusta, Mt, or from Stoneydale Press, located at 523 Main St., Stevensville, MT 59870, phone: (406)777-2729, or via the web at either at [email protected] or www.stoneydale.com.

Thanks

I’ve had the privilege of being in his camp many times throughout the years I spent up in that country, and I had the honor of helping him wrangle horses off of haystack mountain, pretty impressive guy. I’ll have to listen to this podcast

Finished my copy of Ron's book this morning. I am not motivated to go sit at my desk, but am incredibly motivated to check out of life and explore the crown of the continent. What a great book full of great stories. Highly recommend it.

how cool is that. I could listen to that dude for hours. ordering my book now. thanks for sharing

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back