Got one

That is awesome Randy! Are you keeping the meat and giving it a try? I've heard some guys say it is awesome.

I'd say that a nice surprise. Sure would be nice to have a cougar tag in your pocket.

I guess the shed hunting was a bust, better luck next time. :D Way to go on the lion, that is awesome!

Congratulations. Nothing like being in the right spot, at the right time.

I want one to!

It really was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. Worked out perfect.

Tony he weighed 116, Gerald had to beat me by a pound. Not huge but I definitely can`t complain given the circumstances. He`s really young, like probably three. I like to think I saved more deer by killing a young one.

Sorry John, forgot to get the bear hug in.

I`m really looking forward to eating it Aaron, I`ve always heard it`s delicious and can`t wait to try it out.

Congrats on the cat. Sounds like you have a great hunting area. I bet the deer and elk are happy you got rid of that cat.
God bless the Bison Range

This files huge, not sure if it`s too big to stream or not.

I`m really looking forward to eating it Aaron, I`ve always heard it`s delicious and can`t wait to try it out

...that's what I've heard.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." -
Ted Nugent

I'm jealous... That is awesome that you were in the right place at the right time. Congrats on a great trophy.

I'm sure you put in more work than most with a tag, but that was some nice fortune to fall upon.

Congratulations on the kitty! I want to do that one sometime.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back