Caribou Gear Tarp

Got my Howa Multicam

ERSS

Took 60 days on a special order through my local shop, but rifle arrived today. Caliber is .308, standard barrel contour.

Fit and finish is definitely better than expected on a $600 rifle, barrels sits dead center in channel, no gaps between stock and barreled action. Cerakote is uniform, flawless and looks great.

Trigger took a little getting used to, but I think I am going to like it. The two stage is new to me.

Was a little surprised, I am a fan of the rubberized Hogue stocks, this one looks like it came from the same mold, but is hard plastic injection molded. Not the usual rubbery feel of a Hogue, but lighter I guess.

Got a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 CDS from Predator Optics mounted up, and hope to start the break in tomorrow.

Attachments

• phpOhWuEsPM.jpg
    phpOhWuEsPM.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3,167
Good looking rifle, I really like some of the Cerakote finishes that Howa is putting on their rifles. Let us know how it shoots when you're done.

The multicam looks good with that ceracoat color. Sharp combo. Have that same scope on a 7-08. Good choices, let us know how it punches paper.

Took 60 days on a special order through my local shop, but rifle arrived today. Caliber is .308, standard barrel contour.

Fit and finish is definitely better than expected on a $600 rifle, barrels sits dead center in channel, no gaps between stock and barreled action. Cerakote is uniform, flawless and looks great.

Trigger took a little getting used to, but I think I am going to like it. The two stage is new to me.

Was a little surprised, I am a fan of the rubberized Hogue stocks, this one looks like it came from the same mold, but is hard plastic injection molded. Not the usual rubbery feel of a Hogue, but lighter I guess.

Got a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 CDS from Predator Optics mounted up, and hope to start the break in tomorrow.

glad you like it! this is one of my favorite combo's we have put out.
we use the synthetic, non-overmolded hogue stocks because hydro graphics do not stick well to the rubber. After the stock is dipped, a clear coat called "soft-touch" is applied to it to make the surface grippy.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back