Yeti GOBOX Collection

Got #1 for 2011 season

rhomas

Banned
Saturday morning at about 8;30 am, I killed my first deer of the new season while dog hunting in the swamps of SC.

He was a 165 lb, full velvet 3 1/2 year old 8 point. Smallish rack, but big bodied. I only had to stand in about 4 inches of swamp water in order to get into the right spot.

It was the first deer taken on our club, and the club behind ours across the swamp killed one almost identical about 45 minutes after I got mine.

Pretty good start to the season, although last year I had already hung two bucks in the cooler by this time.:cool:

My problem is where in the hell do I get the link info from ( I've entered the site addy and it won't work), in order to post it! I've tried this on other sites, without success. The only way I've ever been able to post is if there is an attachment that allows me to browse my computer files, but that evidentally won't work when the file is a video.

My problem is where in the hell do I get the link info from ( I've entered the site addy and it won't work), in order to post it! I've tried this on other sites, without success. The only way I've ever been able to post is if there is an attachment that allows me to browse my computer files, but that evidentally won't work when the file is a video.

Photobucket will have the link below your vid after you upload it, it's the one that says direct link. On this site click on the globe icon you see while making a post to paste your link after you copy it off photobucket.

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/jigmaster5000/?action=view&current=92b7f4fa.mp4

If it works you'll end up with a link in your post like the one above.

Ok, had a little bit of help from a friend who runs another site. I managed to e-mail him the video from photobucket, and he was able to send me the still.

Attachments

• th_DSCI0775.jpg
    th_DSCI0775.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 205
How bout them seed ticks? I know they are tuff this time of year.Congrats on a good buck to start the season.

buck23, the velvet was covered in ticks, not too mention the rest of him! We use the "No Stinkin' Bugs" tick repellent spray to keep 'em off, and of course we couldn't even hunt if it weren't for the ThermaCells! The skeeters are as big as B1 bombers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back