Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Girls getting it done.....

It is this time of year, when I see all of you and your kids out hunting that I wish I had a bus full of teenagers to take hunting ........ that I could return to their parents about Thanksgiving time. This is a wonderful hunting story, told with pics that capture the moment. Congrats to the sharp-shooting lady. The shot looks like a perfect hit.

As the father of two hunting girls(now married) I appreciate your pics,thanks for making my day!!

Not too hard to tell from those pics that the young ladies enjoyed that hunt. Looks like the parents are doing a great job. By the way, there's a great looking pronghorn in there as well.

Great times. Now if MtMiller could find a couple of 40 year olds that like doing the same even I would think Havre is a great place to live

Yes, I was indoctrinated into the selfie photo world...

They took my phone while I was busy doing the gutting chores and went to town.

Got home and started scrolling through the pics and it was a "WTH?" moment.

Good girls those two are.
Ha!! Now you need to stay on your toes and try to 'bomb' one of their pics! ;)

It is this time of year, when I see all of you and your kids out hunting that I wish I had a bus full of teenagers to take hunting ........ that I could return to their parents about Thanksgiving time. This is a wonderful hunting story, told with pics that capture the moment. Congrats to the sharp-shooting lady. The shot looks like a perfect hit.
Fin, I'll take you up on that offer in 7 years. I'll even pay the freight, but you'll be responsible for his food... ;)

That's as cool as it gets Chris. Looks like a blast, and a real nice buck to boot.

I thought that photo looked familiar. Thanks for posting it to the Bully Pulpit!

You bet, Ben.

Fun day for both me and the girls.

Wish I could take them both on the youth deer hunt this week but they are playing in a two day volleyball tournament in Missoula.

Dang it!

Wish I could take them both on the youth deer hunt this week but they are playing in a two day volleyball tournament in Missoula.

Dang it!

I'm sure we'll be seeing pics of that young lady with some kind of gnarly old buck in the near future. Is the oldest going to make any time for hunting?

Good to see the kids still making it out even with the busy school schedules. Good job, dad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back