PEAX Equipment

GIANT Pronghorn Buck DOWN! | Nevada Pronghorn, w/Randy & Matthew (Ep.2) Fresh Tracks

bucdoego

Congratulations, "Dad"! '-) Matthew too...

Watching your reaction - and your thoughts on how your wife might respond to a call suggesting that you might be out longer than planned, brought back memories about my time in the field (usually fly fishing) with my own father. Thanks for that!

GIANT Pronghorn Buck DOWN! | Nevada Pronghorn with Randy & Matthew Newberg (Ep.2)

Fresh Tracks

Congratulations, "Dad"! '-) Matthew too...

Watching your reaction - and your thoughts on how your wife might respond to a call suggesting that you might be out longer than planned, brought back memories about my time in the field (usually fly fishing) with my own father. Thanks for that!

GIANT Pronghorn Buck DOWN! | Nevada Pronghorn with Randy & Matthew Newberg (Ep.2)

Fresh Tracks
Big Fin, I'm hoping that this is one of the animals that you aged. He looks old and his coat looks worn. Maybe he'd have been ready for a challenge from an up-and-comer, especially with the limp. He had to have been a wily champ to make it as far as he did.

That's an awesome buck! And that's why so many non-res hunters are willing to take a gamble and apply for a NV tag with such long odds.

Big Fin, I'm hoping that this is one of the animals that you aged. He looks old and his coat looks worn. Maybe he'd have been ready for a challenge from an up-and-comer, especially with the limp. He had to have been a wily champ to make it as far as he did.
Yes. It was aged. 6.5 years old. That's very old for a pronghorn.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back