Fresh Tracks - Sizzle Reel

any new airtime info on when it'll start on sportmans channel?

Right now, they have us slotted in the program guide for two prime time slots that are an hour off from what is provided in our contract. :confused:

Both sides are working to get that resolved.

Once I know for sure, I will post that here. The network is a good group, so I am sure all will be OK.

I'm sitting on a cable order that has been outstanding for two weeks, had two techs out and I don't know how many phone calls. I've been pretty patient but lost it today when I was told there was no service in my area which is BS. If I don't get this resolved in the next couple of days I might literally put my foot in someone's ass.

I'll be looking for it. Looks like an excellent and different concept. It should be well received. ;)

Paul

Just saw a promo on Sportsmans channel. It said, Thursday at 8p EST.

Yup. The final times have been decided. Here they are, listed in Eastern Times.

Tuesday morning - 9:00AM

Thursday night - 8:00PM and 11:00PM

Friday morning - 6:00AM

For the many viewers in the Mountain time zones, including myself.

Tuesday morning - 7:00AM

Thursday night - 6:00PM and 9:00PM

Friday morning - 4:00AM

The network has decided to air episodes in the follow sequences:

> First, episodes 1 to 6.

> Then, run an entire sequence of episodes 1 to 10.

> Then, episodes 7 to 10.

> Followed by what they think are the six best episodes of the season, which I suspect will be 3, 4, 5 then 8, 9, 10​

Excited to see if people really want to see everything that happened, as we are presenting this, or if they only want to see tags get filled. If they want to see tags get filled, they will get plenty of that, but not until we get the back luck out of the way.

Thanks Randy for being one of the few that will film and show it how it happens. Too many shows are all about perfect production as opposed to reality!
Yours is a breath of fresh air and Pat and I never miss it!

Back