4 critters in 5 days

Two weeks after the pack out, my back still wasn't right. Took a trip to the chiro and she popped me back in place. Don't know why I waited so long. Just a little sore yet, but ready to get out and chase some cats. Cabin fever is already starting to set in....

Two weeks after the pack out, my back still wasn't right. Took a trip to the chiro and she popped me back in place. Don't know why I waited so long. Just a little sore yet, but ready to get out and chase some cats. Cabin fever is already starting to set in....

You up for a pack out next year? :p

Crap! Hope I don't see that Chiro bill come in the mail....:mad:

For you John, I'll take you in there and pack a bear out you shoot, even though I said never again, guess the pain has gone away! Elk are on the Do not shoot list.

I'm glad you are offering to take John. Although if I were John I would want to be certain you aren't harboring any grudges and plan on hiking me to death. - I am not offering to pack human carcasses out of that hole. If it's not edible it's getting buried on the spot.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back