Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Friday tunes...from band to solo

Eagles?

images

They're the Eagles! Vocal melody x10!

No flag on the play. Carry on.
My bad Charies, I took band to solo as a multiple choice question.

Sorry, not sorry. ; )

Fun thread, unfortunately, for me I need to log off, but wanted to say thanks guys

in closing---and using a different thread ( the first line a song )

Before ----

"and now the end is near"

there was ( this thread )--- The Hoboken Four----

-everybody has to start somewhere ;)

From the @geetar vault. My two favorite Henley songs.
You can never go wrong teaming up with Bruce Hornsby. The fretless player on Sunset Grill is Pino Palladino. He's one of the very best.

@geetar
When I'm in the back country this hits me a lot. Maybe I would fill more tags if I would stop singing in God's Country....

Oh, but I know a place where we can go
Still untouched by man
We'll sit and watch the clouds roll by
And the tall grass waves in the wind

@geetar
When I'm in the back country this hits me a lot. Maybe I would fill more tags if I would stop singing in God's Country....

Oh, but I know a place where we can go
Still untouched by man
We'll sit and watch the clouds roll by
And the tall grass waves in the wind
Henley was as fine of a poet as any that ever lived.

I check this thread pretty religiously every Friday night or Saturday morning. I am always impressed with the diversity of the selections among the hunt talk members! I usually have the Friday Tunes selection on one screen and Apple Music on the other adding great new tunes and old forgotten classics to my play list. I‘m going to be up all night catching up tonight! Well done folks!

I check this thread pretty religiously every Friday night or Saturday morning. I am always impressed with the diversity of the selections among the hunt talk members! I usually have the Friday Tunes selection on one screen and Apple Music on the other adding great new tunes and old forgotten classics to my play list. I‘m going to be up all night catching up tonight! Well done folks!
bout time you start to chime in. let's hear it

I think I got time warp whiplash going from Lita Ford circa mid 80’s to Chris Cornell on the Ellen Show! I need a seat belt! Some of you guys must have music libraries that are stunning! I am amazed at how much I have forgotten let alone not kept up with! Love this!

Last edited:
I think I got time warp whiplash going from Lita Ford circa mid 80’s to Chris Cornell on the Ellen Show! I need a seat belt! Some of you guys must have music libraries that are stunning! I am amazed at how much I have forgotten let alone not kept up with! Love this!

Dear Lord, please tell me that this gentleman who is about to join the Friday music thread remembers Hank ( not JR ), Ella, Billie, Buddy, Frank, Dean, Sammy--I would even settle for Elvis, Ray, Tony, Paul, Patsy, Linda, Emmylou, Bobby Hatfield ----all before "unaltered-- electronic music"

But, if not please dont encourage Dave, Big Slick, Sytes, and a couple others I am forgetting at the moment ;););)

( Dave knows I am joking but wanted to make sure Big Slick and Sytes also knows that I am )

Goodfish : post what you like and enjoy, someone here will also like it

Back