Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Friday at the Movies

Life and times of judge roy bean

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A fn bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a fk what kind of pants the son of a biotch who shot you was wearing?

Last edited:
My Cousin Vinny

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention

Fixed it. Sorry...spent most of my adult life in the military with Infantry, field artillery, and cavalry...so I never had to be politically correct, or watch my mouth, or worry about offending women. I just kinda talk like I'm talking to my buddies and keep forgetting this is a family friendly sight. My apologies.

Last edited:
...way to man up John.

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention

D & D'er

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

Pulp Fiction

Cheyenne: That's a crazy story, Harmonica, for two reasons: One, nobody around these parts got the guts to wear those dusters except Cheyenne's men. Two, Cheyenne's men don't get killed. That surprise you?

Harmonica: Yeah. Well, you know music, and you can count - all the way up to two.

[Cheyenne spins the magazine of his revolver]

Cheyenne: All the way up to six if I have to...

Cheyenne: ... and maybe faster than you.

Once Upon a Time in the West....Fonda was a great bad guy and Robards was pretty funny...Bronson played Bronson.:)

Last edited:
Back