Fresh Tracks DVDs ready to ship

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry this has taken so long. My travel schedule has been a big delay to many things over the last couple months. They are now ready to ship and many boxes of 100 are sitting in the Randy Room.

If you are interested in a Fresh Tracks DVD, please go to the store link below and place your order.

http://onyourownadventures.com/store/

DVDInsert_FreshTracks-season1-final.jpg

Mrs. Fin has the idea that everyone who buys any of our DVDs between now and March 31 should be entered for a drawing. Not sure what she has in mind, but I suspect it will be worthwhile.

Thanks for your support.

Got it can't wait to watch, my cable provider doesn't carry your broadcast station. So when I relocated I lost OYOA. Can't wait to see the new Fresh Tracks.

Thanks for the interest guys. Your purchases are greatly appreciated.

We are ahead of the curve on edits for the upcoming season. I have reviewed two of them - AZ elk and AZ pronghorn. This second season of Fresh Tracks is going to be good. Excited to get them out there for the public to see.

Fin, ever think about making a compilation of the parts that hit the editing room floor? I don't re-watch many things, so I would be more inclined to buy something that I haven't already seen. Although, I will probably buy the DVD to support you, but it won't be for a bit.

Thanks Randy! No Sportsmans Channel here either. Glad to support the website and business.

Mrs. Fin has the idea that everyone who buys any of our DVDs between now and March 31 should be entered for a drawing. Not sure what she has in mind, but I suspect it will be worthwhile.
Better do an inventory.

I'll order this weekend, when I'm a bit more lucid.

Fin--thanks so much for putting these out. My step son is 7 and loves to watch randy and Bart and all the other movie stars.... It's funny when he says, " oh sweet, Bart's in this one!" Congrats on another great year.

Thanks Randy, I was just thinking the other day I should ask if you were going to offer DVDs. I ordered mine up, along with an extra for a gift.

I never win at drawings, so all of you other guys should thank me now for increasing your odds of winning Mrs. Fin's drawing.

This is great - I am looking forward to getting mine. (I also see that I am not the only one without cable.)

Order placed.

What happened to all the OYOA bling ? hat, hoodies, gold neck chains, that kind of stuff.
Are you having new stuff made up for "Fresh Tracks" ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back