FREE NFL Pool (only takes 2 minutes to compete)

VikingsGuy

OK - here goes. This is FREE to play, but winner gets $75 prize. It is meant to be fun so let's not argue too much about the details.

Each HT user who enters must pick (1) the final regular season record of their single favorite NFL team, AND (2) the final regular season record of their single most hated NFL opponent, AND (3) their favorite team's (from (1)) final regular season +/- point differential (tie breaker).

At the end of the season I will gather the list of folks who got BOTH (1) and (2) correct. If there are more than one such user, then the closest (either way) to actual differential will break the tie. In the odd chance that this too results in a tie I will flip a coin or use some other random chance device of my choosing to pick a winner.

If no users get BOTH (1) & (2) correct, I will gather all those that got (1) correct (fav team) and apply the same tie breaker method.

If no one gets at least (1) correct, then we all suck and there is no winner and no payout.

Before the Super Bowl I will send a $75 NFL.com e-gift card to the winner.

Each HT user can only post one reply containing their predictions (other banter is allowed). Any HT user that posts more than 1 prediction reply is eliminated (but again, you can post other "banter" replies).

All predictions must be posted on this specific thread BEFORE Wednesday September 6th at 8pm central time. At that time I will print out all the predictions and that paper print out will be used to determine the post season winner.

While you can't post multiple predictions, you can use the "edit feature" to change your predictions as many times as you like between now and Sept 6th, as only that final print out will set your numbers. So, no reason not to stake an early guess, you can always change it after training camp.

I will be the final arbiter of any disagreements or squabbling about the rules or outcome in my sole discretion.

I too get to compete in the pool.

Last edited:
I'm going with the pack having a record of 6 and 11 and them cowgirls only being slightly better at 7 and 10. -32 point differential.

After agonizing about this all weekend, I have come to the following predictions
1. Vikings 11-6
2. Cowgirls 8-9
3. +23

Now, where should I plan on spending the big bucks :)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back