Yeti GOBOX Collection

FREE NFL Pool (only takes 2 minutes to compete)

Come on now, have a little faith, GB is going to be re-energized this year!
When I saw your prediction I was going to say I will throw in another nfl.com e-card if you are the winner.

i don’t think the packers season would have been different last year with or without Rodgers. I don’t think they won any games because of 1 play he made that no other quarterback could have made in that situation. I think it is possible they lost a game or 2 because of Rodgers trying to be the Rodgers of old when he simply isn’t anymore. So I would not be surprised if Love turned it around and they had a similar record as last year or even a few more wins, but it’s more likely they only win 3 or 4 games.

In a busy year, I lost track of this thread.

No users got both favorite and hated records correct. Only two users got their favorite team correct - @EYJONAS! and @Djfan. Basis point differential tie-breaker, @Djfan is the winner. @Djfan, PM me an email address and I will send you the prize on Monday.

If not for the canceled Bills/Bengals game one user (@Henry22) could have gotten both his favorite team and most hated team right, but Goodell prevented him from having that chance.

In a busy year, I lost track of this thread.

No users got both favorite and hated records correct. Only two users got their favorite team correct - @EYJONAS! and @Djfan. Basis point differential tie-breaker, @Djfan is the winner. @Djfan, PM me an email address and I will send you the prize on Monday.

If not for the canceled Bills/Bengals game one user (@Henry22) could have gotten both his favorite team and most hated team right, but Goodell prevented him from having that chance.
PM sent

What am I missing? This thread started in May of this year. Thought we were guessing fall 2023 games.
Wow - I have been away from HT for a long time. I came back and saw a note about this and thought I had forgotten to pay out. But you are right this is for the now current 2023. Been a very long and taxing summer in VikingsLand.

So, we are back on and I will pay out in January.

(since I already paid out @Djfan he gets a windfall - no harm no foul)

Wow - I have been away from HT for a long time. I came back and saw a note about this and thought I had forgotten to pay out. But you are right this is for the now current 2023. Been a very long and taxing summer in VikingsLand.

So, we are back on and I will pay out in January.

(since I already paid out @Djfan he gets a windfall - no harm no foul)
This sounds like something I would do. Dan, you need to retire! :)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back