Caribou Gear Tarp

NFL Draft Predictions - a pointless game, but at least it has a $$ prize for the winner

VikingsGuy

Time to lighten things up.

Here’s the deal. Pick the first ten players drafted in order in the upcoming NFL draft and by which team. Winner gets a $50 NFL.com gift card. One chance per user. Picks have to be posted on this thread by noon central on Thursday April 25th. My determination of winner and any rule judgement necessary is final - no whining, the game is free.

List your 10 players in order and with the drafting team (remember trades make the draft order not necessarily a lock)

You get one point for a player if he is anywhere in the top 10.

You get an additional one point if you get the right 1-10 spot for that player.

You also get an additional 1 point if you get the right team in addition to player and slot.

Max score = 30

TIEBREAKER: Pick a number between 01-99. In event of a tie, closest to the middle two digits of my new granddaughter’s Soc Sec number prevails.

I get to play too. I will automatically lose the tie breaker since I already know the answer.

Good luck folks.

Last edited:
1) Chicago Bears - Caleb Williams
2) Washington Commanders - Drake Maye
3) New England Patriots - Jayden Daniels
4) Arizona Cardinals - Marvin Harrison Jr
5) Los Angeles Chargers - O. Fashanu
6) Minnesota Vikings (Fm New York Giants)- JJ McCarthy
7) Tennessee Titans - Joe Alt
8) Atlanta Falcons - Dallar Turner
9) Chicago Bears - Rome Odunze
10) New York Jets - Malik Nabors

1) caleb williams chicago bears
2) jayden daniels Washington commanders
3) jj mccarthy NE Patriots
4) marvin harrison AZ cardinals
5) joe alt LA Chargers
6) drake may NY giants
7)Olumuyiwa Fashanu tenesse titans
8) dallas turner atlanta falcons
9) rome odunze chicago bears
10) bo nix denver donkeys

Denver trades up 2 spots for no reason and drafting nix. Count on them being stupid.

Last edited:
1) caleb williams
2) jayden daniels
3) jj mccarthy
4) marvin harrison
5) joe alt
6) drake may
7)Olumuyiwa Fashanu
8) dallas turner
9) rome odunze
10) bo nix

Denver trades up 2 spots for no reason and drafting nix. Count on them being stupid.
You need team names in all 10 slots.

2) Washington Commanders - Drake Maye
3) New England Patriots - Jayden Daniels
5) Los Angeles Chargers - O. Fashanu
6) Minnesota Vikings (Fm New York Giants)- JJ McCarthy
7) Tennessee Titans - Joe Alt
9) Chicago Bears - Rome Odunze

Sure hope it goes like this!

Bears fan
As a Bears fan do you really see them drafting a WR at 9 after trading for Allen and already having Moore? It's an insanely deep WR class and they have had a bottom 5 oline for years. Curious how you feel as a ton of mocks have them takings WR but it makes no sense to me. This is their chance to get a quality left tackle and be set at both tackles for years for CHEAP after taking Williams #1.

As a Bears fan do you really see them drafting a WR at 9 after trading for Allen and already having Moore? It's an insanely deep WR class and they have had a bottom 5 oline for years. Curious how you feel as a ton of mocks have them takings WR but it makes no sense to me. This is their chance to get a quality left tackle and be set at both tackles for years for CHEAP after taking Williams #1.
Oh I’d agree that if they have a chance at a good left tackle to take it

Bears fan
I’m sorry. Me too.
Not saying that isn’t a good point. Only that it would be hard to walk away from 2 of the top 10 players at high skill positions. If they trade down, they need to be in the teens and get a 2nd rd pick. Not sure who is willing to do that.

1. Bears take a bust in Caleb Williams
2. Warshington gets the likely best QB in Jayden Daniels
3. New England gets Maye and asks him to wear Brady's old shoes
4. My Vikes and your Vikes trade their next dozen 1st rounders and pick JJ McCarthy
5. Chargers are thrilled Marvin Harrison Jr drops this far, but he has only a mediocre career
6. The NY Football Giants desperately need a WR so Malik Nabers is headed to the big apple
7. Tennessee takes a MN native to protect Levis in Joe Alt
8. First Defender goes to edge-poor Atlanta in Dallas Turner
9. Da Bears go with Jared Verse
10. NY Jets need a weapon for both minutes of Aaron Rodgers 2024 season so they take Rome Odunze

How anyone can see any value in the NFL is beyond my ability to understand.
Could be the concussions from my 338 Winmag, I suppose....:unsure:

OK folks - time to start getting those predictions in. Going QB heavy - 5 in the first 10.

2) Washington Commanders - Jayden Daniels
3) Minnesota Vikings (From Pats for 11, 23 & next year #1) - Drake Maye
5) Los Angeles Chargers - Joe Alt
6) NY Giants- Rome Odunze
7) Denver Broncos (from Titans) - Michael Pennix
9) Oakland (LV) Raiders (from Chicago) - JJ McCarthy

Last edited:
1) CHI - QB Williams
2.) WAS- QB Daniels
3.) NYG- QB Maye
4.) MIN- QB McCarthy
5.) LAC- WR Harrison JR
6.) NE- WR Nabors
7.) TEN- LT Alt
8.) ATL- RT Fuaga
9.) LV- QB Pennix (Chi trades back to 13)
10.) NYJ- TE Bowers

*Giants pick #6 and bundle is more attractive then any of MIN picks and NE is able to still their much needed explosive playmaker in Nabors.

*MIN gives up a massive haul to get their QB and AZ moves down to 11 and much more

*DEN has horrible draft capital this year and LV is able to offer more this year to leap them to get their guy. CHI needs more picks and they still get a high quality pick at 13.

*Zero defensive players taken in top ten. Too much offensive talent this year and QB needy teams.

Let the craziness begin on Thursday night lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back