Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Forum donations

Would you agree with forum donations/fees?

• Total voters
@Ben Lamb hit it on the head with some type of Patreon model. A little extra content/access for those that pay, but no loss of broader public platform and less of an entitled twist by a paying audience.

If it goes that way, would that mean a guy like @EYJONAS! could drop his waypoints from his last elk hunt? Asking for a friend...

I would be ok with a yearly charge. The adds would have to reflect that though. If the fee was low then the adds as they are would be fine. But if the fee gets to high I would expect less adds. I think monthly would be to cumbersome. Also just make posting part of the fee and still let non members still see the content. I would bet most members joined after several hunting Google sessions led them here for answers.

A donation would also be fine with me.

Ooohhhhh Sasky..... boarders closed. That's what I always get. 😉

I let you in on my Gordita Crunch secret.....

There's no crying reaction:

LRLh.gif

Edit because I'm a silly goose!

Last edited:
The only way this works is if you have to Pay to use the Ignore button.

I voted donation,like the patreon if it has to go that way.

...........or BF could auction off those waypoints(photoshopped),with wise ass's being sent on tracks to ?(each month one of the clan gets to choose)..........

Online hunting forums are dying overall
Participation in forums is dying...
They are?? How long have they been in the decline? Even hunting forums? Just curious what data is available on this. Where are the forum users moving off to? FB? Twitter? G&F departments have better published data now?

It seems HT and Rokslide have more traffic 2018-2021 over 2014-2017 based on the total # of posts. Are hunting forums the exception to the trend?

Back