Football General Talk

Chiefs with their sixth consecutive AFC Championship game In Baltimore.

Classless Chiefs players waving/taunting the classless snowball throwers in the crowd.

Edit and PS: Bills we’re so smart to get Josh Allen instead of the other washouts in draft. Love that guy, until he plays the Chiefs.

Great. Another week to show Taylor Swift between every play.
I wish they would. I believe I only saw her one time.

I've never heard her music, but it really must be awful to garner all the hate. On the other hand, she's worth a cool billion for her singing. Something doesn't add. :)

Allen needs to find another team. McDermott is wasting his talent and Diggs bitches non stop about not getting targeted enough. Then when he does, he has hands like a spaghetti strainer.

If I were Allen I would ask to be traded.

Allen needs to find another team. McDermott is wasting his talent and Diggs bitches non stop about not getting targeted enough. Then when he does, he has hands like a spaghetti strainer.

If I were Allen I would ask to be traded.
He can come her and throw to JJ, TJ and Addison!

Purdy looked lost out there. Love played with poise and purpose. LeFleur should be coach of the year.
Hopefully your trolling. Love was 21 of 34 passing for 194yard 2 interceptions and a 72.4 passer rating.
Brock purdy was 23 of 39 for 252 yards no interceptions and a 86.7 passer rating. Including going 6 of 7 on the game winning drive.
Love had a chance at a game winning drive and craped down his leg.
It was a tuff night for both of them the rain and wind were going pretty good at some points.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back