Football General Talk

Not to many people would have thought the packers would be in the playoffs let alone the 2nd round at the beginning of the season. They have great young receivers and Love who will keep working and getting better. Having a kicker with the most missed opportunities in the league is not good. It cost the packers at least a chance in overtime.

They have great young receivers and Love who will keep working and getting better.

For sure. In addition to that, the NFC is a quarterback desert at the moment, and I feel like we have one of the few good ones- I am excited for the path they are on, I can see them making a run next year and especially the year after.

Oh well, good luck to the 49ers. I think they will be facing the Ravens for a rematch, but you never know.

Looking at who was expected to be in the playoffs at the beginning of the season and who is still standing should show that predictions based on past performance is a crap shoot. Hope springs eternal for those teams that are done.

The Packers/49ers outcome wasn't good from a Lion's fan standpoint either way. If Lions win tomorrow now they'll have to go to San Francisco and Goff isn't at his best outdoors. If the Packers would have won & Lions win, the Lions would be facing a hot team that had recently beaten them although they'd be at home. I don't think the Lions or Bucs can get past the 49ers.

Please, someone beat the Chiefs.

Crap! 9ers... No Cowboys. Chit!

Need Chiefs or Ravens to win. Don't think Bills can counter 9ers.
Soz sorry 9ers fans though 9ers win, buddy wins pick within my gun safe.
Think I'll "gift" my DD M-4 to my FIL JIC 9ers take the title. Knowing FIL, he'd likely tell me to "pound sand" when I ask for it back.

9ers will lose! If I have to make a deal with Purdy to throw the game myself!

This year's been rough on bets.

What an intense game. My family had to leave me for about half of it. The Pack is no joke, they played one hell of a game. They were hands down the better team
Purdy looked lost out there. Love played with poise and purpose. LeFleur should be coach of the year.

Purdy looked lost out there. Love played with poise and purpose. LeFleur should be coach of the year.
Well let's not get to far ahead of ourselves now...

Jordan Love 21-34, 194 yards, 2 TDs 2 INTs

Brock Purdy 23-39, 252 Yards, 1 TD

The Packers team played a better game. Not just one person.

The whole 9ers team looked off, 4 major PI penalties, missed tackles, missed blocking assignments and dropped passes. Brock didn't look great but in the end he took em down the field. He didn't throw 2 4th qtr interceptions. (One being tipped by his own player). I do agree if not for coaches like Demeco and Dan Campbell, LeFleur 100% is a top of the line coach and candidate for coach of the year.

That was probably the most exciting 3rd and 4th quarter I've seen in a long time. How that guy hopped on that fumbled return was incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back