Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Football General Talk

The Shanahan coaching tree is pretty legit IMO.

LeFleur
McVay
Demeco
McDaniels

Salah is a great coach I think he's been delt some pretty tough cards though.

I thought Kyle Shanahan had a pretty bad game last night. They got the w but shouldn’t have. Packers left to many points off the board.

I thought Kyle Shanahan had a pretty bad game last night. They got the w but shouldn’t have. Packers left to many points off the board.
Not understanding where this should not have won stuff comes from. They did. I don't think anyone can say the refs handed it to them either.

They made fewer mistakes and better decisions than the Packers did. The last drives by both teams exemplified that perfectly.

A Packers-Lions "tilt" (where does that word come from) for the NFCC would have been pretty cool, but the 9ers are a better team, last night and pretty much all year. Even with out Deebo.

I don't think anyone can say the refs handed it to them either.

A few huge missed calls really hurts them obviously, but Pack still should have been able to overcome that.

Thats what happens when you don’t play well enough during the regular season to secure home field, nobody to blame but themselves playing on the road.

A few huge missed calls really hurts them obviously, but Pack still should have been able to overcome that.

Thats what happens when you don’t play well enough during the regular season to secure home field, nobody to blame but themselves playing on the road.
Young team on the road. 9ers should breathe a sigh of relief. mtmuley

Well let's not get to far ahead of ourselves now...

Jordan Love 21-34, 194 yards, 2 TDs 2 INTs

Brock Purdy 23-39, 252 Yards, 1 TD

The Packers team played a better game. Not just one person.

The whole 9ers team looked off, 4 major PI penalties, missed tackles, missed blocking assignments and dropped passes. Brock didn't look great but in the end he took em down the field. He didn't throw 2 4th qtr interceptions. (One being tipped by his own player). I do agree if not for coaches like Demeco and Dan Campbell, LeFleur 100% is a top of the line coach and candidate for coach of the year.

That was probably the most exciting 3rd and 4th quarter I've seen in a long time. How that guy hopped on that fumbled return was incredible.
The packers may have played a better overall game but they still made mistakes a veteran team doesn’t make. The 49ers played well enough to stay in the game and capitalized when they had the opportunity. There won’t be an asterisk next to the box scores saying *the consensus is the packers played better but the 49ers won the game.

I saw no egregious or particularly consequential missed calls. I saw really bad coaching decisions like going for it on 4th and 1 in the red zone. 3 times in the red zone with nothing to show for it, missed FG, really bad decision on final interception, and some other spotty stuff. I would say it was LaFleur, not Shanahan that had a bad game.

Home field did not make a difference in my opinion. Pack lost to a better team, better play, better coaching.

I saw no egregious or particularly consequential missed calls. I saw really bad coaching decisions like going for it on 4th and 1 in the red zone. 3 times in the red zone with nothing to show for it, missed FG, really bad decision on final interception, and some other spotty stuff. I would say it was LaFleur, not Shanahan that had a bad game.

Home field did not make a difference in my opinion. Pack lost to a better team, better play, better coaching.
Lafleur did not do a good job of managing the clock towards the end of the game. They had 3 timeouts to give and he let 40 seconds run off the clock from like 1:45 to 1:07 left in the game.

The packers still could not get off the field when they needed to, as has been their problem under Joe berry. And they put pressure on Purdy but they could not get him sacked. The 2 dropped int’s could have been huge.

The bottom line is a lot of opportunities were left out there that could have changed the game. That could be said for both sides.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back