Caribou Gear Tarp

Football General Talk

I hate that our recency bias and seeking of simplistic narratives always results in blaming the kicker or a final drive ref call for all close game outcomes. In every game there are 5 or 6 plays per side that would change the outcome, yet if they happen before the 2 minute warning they are magically forgotten. Every team that has ever lost on a last minute FG miss or bad ref calls had 4 or 5 other times in the game to secure victory but failed there too.

I hate that our recency bias and seeking of simplistic narratives always results in blaming the kicker or a final drive ref call for all close game outcomes. In every game there are 5 or 6 plays per side that would change the outcome, yet if they happen before the 2 minute warning they are magically forgotten. Every team that has ever lost on a last minute FG miss or bad ref calls had 4 or 5 other times in the game to secure victory but failed there too.
I think this only applies to a minority of fans. My thoughts go to Buffalo's kicker this morning.

The Bills' offensive line seemed unstoppable in the first half. Hope they haven't run out of gas. Go Bills!
In the 4th they abandoned the run (RBs) when I thought they were making some decent runs in the first half. Hopefully they’ll have better coaching staff next year.

Passion story..haha.
I'm a fan of one team, certain other teams, and a slew of individual players around the league.

Back