Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Football General Talk

In time, I've forgiven all of the many Vikings miscues. It is part of the Lucy pulling the ball at the last second aspect of Vikings culture.

I do not know if they win it all in my lifetime. I do know that when the day does come, that team and the players will forever be revered in the upper midwest, and wherever a Vikings household might be.

The weather is nice there. mtmuley
Still irks him his brother has a Super Bowl ring - there was no way he would stay in college - too much family competition to allow that.

There isn't going to be any vacating and I'd be surprised if there are any sanctions. The NCAA is less than a 50/50 shot at even being in charge of whatever college football is quickly becoming within 5 years. College football will split off and create their own governing board.
Wipe all y'alls tears, accept the whoopin' you got, and hope next year is your team's year😉

The NCAA is a joke. Harbaugh was most likely sick of dealing with their pettiness.

All J Harbaugh does is win wherever he goes. Chargers will be a playoff team next year. Super Bowl in another year or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkside
Back